F800GS Valve Adjusting step by step.

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by Camel ADV, Sep 26, 2010.

1. bmwroadsterca

bmwroadsterca RadioFlyer

Oddometer:
    I would leave it be. Others may have different views.
  2. Flopix

Flopix Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks again. I agree. Not worth messing around in there. I'll just close it up, replace the spark plugs and try to figure out what's wrong with this thing. My next suspect is the exhaust that I replaced 2 years ago with a Yoshimura, maybe something is rattling in there. I noticed it makes some "new" not so good noises, although I doubt it would make the whole bike vibrate... :hmmmmm Still, I'll put back the stock exhaust. Otherwise, I don't know. I had a look on the forum for vibration issues and didn't find much. :(
  3. Motoriley

Motoriley Still riding like crap after all these years.

Oddometer:
    Check all the motor mounts.

QUOTE="Flopix, post: 37635962, member: 373095"]Thanks again. I agree. Not worth messing around in there. I'll just close it up, replace the spark plugs and try to figure out what's wrong with this thing. My next suspect is the exhaust that I replaced 2 years ago with a Yoshimura, maybe something is rattling in there. I noticed it makes some "new" not so good noises, although I doubt it would make the whole bike vibrate... :hmmmmm Still, I'll put back the stock exhaust. Otherwise, I don't know. I had a look on the forum for vibration issues and didn't find much. :([/QUOTE]
  4. Flopix

Flopix Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Riley. I did check them visually when this issue started, very quickly though, everything looked fine, but I'll have a second look!