Update... I decided to take a weather chance and go ahead and ride from ID to CO. What I had to get my head around was an active contingency plan to use a uHaul to get back to central ID from NV if the weather is unsafe. My rough cost estimate is about $800. I am excited about the ride. The weather in CO and UT looks great while Salmon’s weather forecast shows a 25 degree drop and snow is mentioned by next Monday. Again, these types of challenges are part of the “adventure”. Thanks again for all of the real-time color reports.