1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found fat people size dirt bike pants/jerseys and chest protector

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by SFCootz, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SFCootz

SFCootz RIP Tom/Barnyard. Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    My friend has offered me use of his 250 dirt bike for stupid times. I'd like to get some dirt bike gear for my fat ass instead of destroying my aerostich.

Let me know what you have that might fit a fat girl butt. I'd probably need a 46" waist to fit my hips and badonkadonk.

Thanks!
  2. tarbaby3

tarbaby3 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have listed a Fox Titan Pro Chest protector XXL on this forum now. I want $ 130 shipped to lower US , pay with Paypal for friends and family. Chest protector is brand new. I wear 44-46 L jacket. let me know if you are interested as we are going on trip where internet will be difficult.
  3. BIG-E

BIG-E AKA; Mongo-E, Sexy Grande Supporter

Oddometer:
    Are you sure on the 46"?? i am a purdy heafty guy and I wear a size 40. I have several pairs I can send you if you think a 40 would work? My jeans are a size 38x34 for reference.

I have a bunch of jerseys in 2xl and 1 or 2 in 3xl if you want them? Just pay shipping.

Do you have a dirt helmet? would an xl work? Gloves? 2xl? Boots? 47's?

PM me if'in ya want.

Welcome to the Dark Side Cootzy!!
    SFCootz likes this.
  4. SFCootz

SFCootz RIP Tom/Barnyard. Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yes I'm sure on the pants size because I wear them up around my belly button. My last pair of road pants were hit air pants in size 46. Oink. :lol3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.