Favorite Dual Sport Roads Northern Coast of Maine

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by mbt, Jun 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mbt

mbt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We are going to bring our Royal Enfields camping in a few weeks. Would love suggested rides out of Blue Hill. Any thoughts? Screenshot_20200627-114151_Chrome.jpg
  2. Fire Escape

Fire Escape Long timer

Oddometer:
    Might start by asking here:

https://advrider.com/f/threads/maine-riders.396920/

Depending upon where your vehicle is registered there have been reports of (some of) the 'natives' being less than welcoming. I visited a week ago and found no issues but that was coming from NH. Someone from Maine -Riders can probably give you the up to date information on if/what the current status is regarding self-quarantine.

Bruce
    mbt likes this.
  3. boulet_boulet

boulet_boulet Long timer

Oddometer:
    @mbt - there are not many trails out of Blue Hill. I can advise about some pretty good road rides (Kingdom Road, Cape Rosier, etc.) but if you want to get off road your best bet IMO is to hit the trails to the east of Ellsworth. If you want, send me a PM and I can advise further.

There is also a dual sport thread we contribute ride info to. Search for Ayuh in regional. Sorry, I don’t have the link handy and I am typing this on my phone.

Have fun.

Edit: Here is the link
    Klinc207 and mbt like this.
  4. mbt

mbt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank for the link and recommendation. We will message you.