Finding Freedom...World Wide Ride

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by BcDano, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Saralou

Saralou Worldwide Rider

Oddometer:
    July 22, 2012 start RTW from Vancouver, B.C.
    Hi

Thanks for reading!!! Sara
  2. Saralou

Saralou Worldwide Rider

Oddometer:
    Thanks so much for the comments! It will be nice to have the RR to look back on. On to the next adventure! S&D
    #1Fan likes this.
  3. Saralou

Saralou Worldwide Rider

Oddometer:
    Glad you liked it! Yes we made it and unscathed! We are taking a 6 month break from even talking about what is next. Time to debrief and absorb the last 6 years. We plan to be home in Canada for the next 12 months at least. Some non biking adventures planned in that time....The next few for Dan are kite surfing destinations! Looking at new bikes as well for next season as ours are souvenirs now except maybe the HU rally in Nakusp next summer. I might need a L of oil to get there and back :)
    MaNDan and SmilinJoe like this.
  4. AdventureDude

AdventureDude Explore More

Oddometer:
    I've enjoyed reading about your travels for a while now. What an inspirational journey! I especially like your honesty about gear, places, and experiences. Your stories have motivated me to get out and ride as much as I can, despite the potential pitfalls. Cheers.
    Saralou likes this.
  5. Saralou

Saralou Worldwide Rider

Oddometer:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a note to us! We really appreciate it. We did try to tell it like it is. I don't like reading a RR that you know from your own experience is not authentic. It was not always easy for sure, but so worth it in the end. Safe riding! S&D