First Gear Rover Air Mesh Pants Size 34-36

Discussion in 'Gear' started by lifeofliberty, Oct 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeofliberty

lifeofliberty If you're bored, you're not living

Oddometer:
    First Gear Rover Air Mesh, Size 34 - 36. Perfect condition. Doesn't look like these have been used much or at all.

This is a nifty design that allows you to layer up however you want. You can wear these over your street pants, or just wear these pants over your underwear.

Pants1.jpg

This is actually three pants-in-one. The Outer pants, have KNOX Microlock CE armor at the knees and hips. Full-length zippers running down the outside of each leg, adjustable waist. 30" leg inseam. You can wear these over your street pants if you want (or not).

Inside (if you want), are the Inner pant layer, with full-length leg zippers, zips in at the waist. You could wear these by themselves indoors / outdoors if you wanted.

3rd layer is the Insulating pant layer, quilted, with full-length leg zippers, this zips inside the Inner pant layer. Use this layer for cold weather riding.

Outer pant, rear:

Pants2.jpg

Inner Pant:

Pants3.jpg

Insulating layer pant:

Pants4.jpg

Nice review here: https://adventuremotorcycle.com/gear/firstgear-airmesh-jacket-pants-review. Revzilla has these here with customer reviews too: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-rover-air-overpants

I've got a 33" waist and this fit my waist size fine, but the inseam was too long for me. They were sold as being "too short" by the person I bought them from, so I thought they'd work for me. Not so. If you have a normal inseam in the 30" range, these are for you.

$100 shipped lower 48. Price is firm.
  2. lifeofliberty

lifeofliberty If you're bored, you're not living

Oddometer:
    bump
  3. esblow

esblow Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM Sent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.