FISHER Seats and FISHER Saddlebags

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaxhippie, Jan 11, 2011.

1. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    Great pics Jim. If that is your backyard with a river, I'm jealous.
  2. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    Your welcome brother... sorry so long on the post, yea that's the mighty Susquehanna behind my dads place.
    Lotsa Walleye, Smallmouth and Muskie.
    Should be sending you a KLR pan soon.
  3. DockingPilot

DockingPilot Hooked Up and Hard Over

Oddometer:
    I have a Fisher on my DR650. Love it.
  4. 4play

4play Next?

Oddometer:
    I've had a couple of Fisher seats including a one off custom Ninja Adventure seat. Awesome customer service & great seats.

[​IMG]
    Jettn Jim likes this.
  5. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I remember that Frankenbike. Turned out nice. Looks like it handles better than my CBR on dirt, or my CRF in snow.

[​IMG]
  6. Bronson1

Bronson1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Greenback Tn. near the tail of the Dragon
    Purchased a 11" fisher seat to replace a Corbin on a DRZ to ride the entire TAT. We road the entire thing , 4500 miles in 14 days and averaged about 300 miles a day. Some days 400 miles. The seat was great, could have never done it on the stock or Corbin seat. I highly recommend it. :rofl
  7. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    :thumb Sounds like an Awesome ride!!! Looking forward to sending a KLR pan out to these folks asap! Loved the one for the Exc.
  8. Mybrainheadache

Mybrainheadache Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent my XR650l Honda seat to Nate to frim it up a bit...wow...nice quality...great foam choice ( he modified the OEM foam from underneath ) great looking cover and stitching....thanks Nate !
    Pierce in Ohio
  9. Honkey Cat

Honkey Cat Tailights Fade!

Oddometer:
    Just shipped Fisher my 4th seat to do. Can't wait to ride my ktm 500 with it. My seat concepts I have is only good for about 60 miles.
  10. DockingPilot

DockingPilot Hooked Up and Hard Over

Oddometer:
    I'd get another Fisher seat for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    How are we doing compared to 60 miles Honkey?
    Jettn Jim likes this.
  12. derekdeadend

derekdeadend Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any options for a 2017 KTM 500

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  13. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    Winter is coming. Cue epic GoT theme. For those that put a track on their ride for the snow, get your seat orders in soon before the snow flies if you want comfort this cold season.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am interested in having the seat on my KTM 500 done but when I use the link on page one of this thread I get this:

upload_2019-8-4_10-54-39.png
  15. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    Isn't that disgusting. That mandatory security certificate and mobile-friendly requirements really destroyed our web presence. Not just us, but countless other businesses who don't have a webmaster budget. Beyond that, Google who controls 95% of the internet basically says our old site is garbage and we had to start from scratch. So our new Google approved site is fisherseats.com. You can still access the old website fishersaddlebags.com and in most cases it seems like the fake 'red flag' doesn't pop up. There never was and never has been a security issue with the site; so to be branded as such is beyond unfair. Hopefully you all like the new site. Feel free to contact us from either. We still build the same comfortable custom seats.

In case anyone runs into these false flag pop-ups on our site or any other, click the 'Details' option after the garbage message and you can proceed to the site. Hell, I'm even showing advrider as 'not fully secure' as I type this. Which is total bs. These new standards are outrageous and cripple small businesses. Sorry, I'm a bit salty.

Thanks for pointing that out Sparrow.

[​IMG]
    Andrew likes this.
  16. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    A follow up to the last post. Here is Google telling me they're punishing us more, or I should say continuing to punish the old site. I get that phones are used at least half the time when searching sites. But to lower the rank and visibility of a business because they focused on computer users is unfair. It limits they way you want your site shown. It's not about how great your product is, but about how the paint looks on your building. So for the phone users frustrated with having to zoom:

fisherseats.com

*edit 11/3 - Google also sent this message to the new site as well. Even though I can find no fault with its mobile pages in question.

[​IMG]
  17. rotaxhippie

rotaxhippie more cowbell

Oddometer:
    I stole this from a KTM thread. Also, here a video Dave is rather proud of. Mainly because it was a 1st take and required no editing or script.