1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy FJR/FJ09 Factory Saddlebags- FJ 09 Aftermarket Luggage Racks

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by sratz53, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sratz53

sratz53 2015 FJ09

Oddometer:
    Hi folks.

I'm looking to add storage to my FJ09 and would prefer to have the hard factory luggage offered by Yamaha. I understand that they're unlikely to be cheap or available, however I'm willing to spend less than $500 for a good set (Prefer Red or Black).

I'm also open to other types of saddlebags Givi, wolfman, etc. I plan on getting an adventure bike in the future so I think soft luggage would make sense for that purchase so I can just switch between the two bikes instead of purchasing something for 1 bike only.

Just wanna say also, this is a great community. Lots of great people here.

I'm also open to picking up the luggage as I'm in the middle of the country by St. Louis.

Thanks!
    Steve
  2. Cycledelic Relic

Cycledelic Relic follow old goatpath

Oddometer:
    Hey Steve
    I have a set of new Givi Kappa Monokey K33N side cases Im selling. Similar to Givi V35 but narrower on the bike.
    You would just need a mounting rack...PLXR2122 quick release. The rack comes off in less than a minute if you dont need it.
  3. Stomp347

Stomp347 I'll do anything fun Supporter

Oddometer:
    Steve, there is a black set for sale on the FZ1 forum. Great price too.
  4. sratz53

sratz53 2015 FJ09

Oddometer:
    Those would have been perfect as I'm like 2.5 hours away, sadly another member got to them 1st. Appreciate the help!
  5. Stomp347

Stomp347 I'll do anything fun Supporter

Oddometer:
    That sucks. It was worth a try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.