Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by NEVERLOST, Dec 1, 2009.
Me either and I'm Semi-Pro
Just don't tell the wife
She requests a bike, I show up with one and get in trouble
I think Buzz needs his own damn reality show:
Women. They just don't get it.
I'm going to send that idear in.... "home of the four month test ride"
Now that I've started slimming down, I have a couple of pieces of gear in the Flea Market - BMW Santiago Jacket http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=558725
and BMW Summer Pants (first generation, not Summer 2) http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=558718
Some of you have probably seen one or both at the Scrub once or twice.
Answer Nova 2 Helmet, size small, black and gold on white.
Brand new, I never wore it, decided I'd rather get a ds helmet.
This helmet is manufactured by a major helmet manufacturer, who makes this same style with different graphics for several companies. I read that somewhere, just can't remember where. Anyway, if it's on the internet, it's true, right?
$30 obo, pm me if interested
Before I put 'em in the flea market, anybody interested in a DR350 (kickstart less than 3500 miles), CRF230 (looks new still has tire titties), or a Honda FATCAT. All look good, run good and maintained. Title in hand for DR, others have bill of sale. $1500 each. I'm in Calhoun Co. Shoot me a line for details and photos. Thanks, Mike
I think from what ive read a klr 650 kawasaki is what i need, because of my size ,6ft2in 265pds though a honda or suzuki would be a good start also.Sadly the funds are bit low for a third bike so an older model running or not [im pretty mechanicaly minded ] will do if its a deal I can afford something around 1500 :eek1 Anybody? Pm me,Thanks!
$1500 should be easy. I have less than that in mine. Now its not the prettiest, still needs some TLC but i'm riding.
The budget is up some ,anybody got an older model BMW GS for sale? Pm me
If you see something you want let me know. I am selling everything for 20% - 50% less than MSRP and am including any fasteners or ancillary bits attached to the part for free (if I still have them). I will use UPS ground for exactly whatever it costs to ship. If you want something faster I will use any shipping offered by UPS and will charge you whatever it costs. The bike was thunder Grey. This is what I have. If you see something you need send me a message in this forum. All these parts have about 50 miles on them and then where replaced with race parts. In most cases the part comes with all fasteners unless I needed them to install race parts. The more parts you buy the bigger the discount I will apply. Payments will need to be via PayPal. Remember that if you do not have a PayPal account you can still pay with a regular credit card through PayPal thereby protecting your card info from "unknown" forum types such as myself.
Edit: Shipping is from South Florida. USA
- Description / BMW Part Number / MSRP / My Price
- Upper left Fairing / 46637722263 / $265.45 / $212.36
- Upper right Fairing / 46637722263 / $265.45 / $212.36
- Upper center intake Fairing / 46637715899 / $151.51 / $121.21
- Complete Low Beam Headlight / 63127717874 / $237.66 / $190.13
- Complete High Beam Headlight / 63127717875 / $277.58 / $222.06
- Left Side fairing / 46637722271 / $488.95 / $391.16
- Right Side fairing / 46637722272 / $488.95 / $391.16
- Left Lower fairing / 46637723313 / $309.32 / $247.46
- Right Lower fairing / 46637723314 / $309.32 / $247.46
- Front Fender / 46617722256 / $287.38 / $229.90
- Upper main tail piece / 46627723324 / $317.32 / $253.86
- Lower main tail piece / 46627723328 / $229.51 / $183.61
- Complete left front turn signal / 63137715765 / $41.40 / $33.12
- Complete Right front turn signal / 63137715765 / $41.40 / $33.12
- Complete left rear turn signal / 63137715766 / $41.40 / $33.12
- Complete Right rear turn signal / 63137715766 / $41.40 / $33.12
- license plate holder / 46627715968 / $53.76 / $43.00
- Complete Rear Brake Light / 63217713892 / $195.94 / $156.75
- Brake Pedal / 35217717643 / $161.12 / $128.90
- Right Hell Guard / 46717698193 / $30.68 / $24.54
- Right Footpeg Plate / 46717708574 / $149.62 / $119.70
- Right Footrest / 46717708632 / $63.49 / $50.79
- Exhaust Headers and Cat / 18127718408 / $2974.07 / $1487.04
- Exhaust Muffler / 18127718417 / $500.58 / $250.29
- Exhaust Cover Plate with Clamp / 18127718418 / $128.51 / $64.28
- Rear Seat / 52537723320 / $310.71 / $248.57
- Left mirror / 51167718513 / $84.55 / $67.64
- Right mirror / 51167718514 / $84.55 / $67.64
- Complete Horn / 61337691448 / $40.00 / $32.00
- Plastic rear chain guard / 46627715969 / $18.61 / $14.89
- Plastic front chain guard / 11147708898 / $58.44 / $46.75
- Left Foot Rest Plate / 46717708573 / $113.15 / $90.52
- Left Heel Guard / 46717708577 / $30.68 / $24.54
- Left Footrest / 46717708631 / $63.49 / $50.79
- Support Brace Footrest / 46717711224 / $29.57 / $23.66
- Side Stand / 46537718152 / $128.23 / $102.58
- Rear Left Footrest Plate / 46717706343 / $149.62 / $119.70
- Rear Left Footrest / 46717708633 / $63.49 / $50.79
- Rear Right Footrest / 46717708634 / $63.49 / $50.79
- Radiator air Ducting. this is the big black floppy plastic louver that ducts air toward the radiator and oil cooler. This is not the little pice that connects to the ram air. (dont have a price yet.)
PS. I would have a shiny new set of tires for sale too if I had not forgotten to get them back from the Pirelli dealer at Daytona Raceway. I hope they did not dump them with the rest of the take offs and at least made some money on them.
1997 BMW r1100gs,thanks fellas for the tips,offers and advice
It's only a set of TKC80's away from being worthy.
Love the Jesse's. I had them on my 1150GS, as well as my 950 AdvS. Best bags ever.
Congrats on the GS.
Hmmmm.... looks like the same axles as my E, interchangeable wheels possibly? Going to give this some thought......
What year is your E?