"Flash" KTMrider spotted on a new DR~z 400SM!

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by mLadyRider4GodsGlory, Jul 8, 2005.

1. mLadyRider4GodsGlory

mLadyRider4GodsGlory #$*$%*(^&#)$

Oddometer:
    "KTM~rider" Test spins my new DR~z 400SM
    Can u guess the KTMrider???[​IMG]He :eyes looks like a kid in a candy store...:yum
    Blurry due to[​IMG][​IMG]HIGHSPEEDTesting...
    Sit'in pretty together... I think he got the wrong bike...
    Naw... [​IMG]he's got a good bike...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

but mine is better! :wink:

2. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter. Supporter

Oddometer:
    Told ya so :ksteve
  3. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    MLR4GG, the other thread shows your two bike taking a bubble bath [​IMG], is there some equipment sharing we should know about [​IMG][​IMG]
  4. oldasdirt

oldasdirt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I love mine so much my 01 E is going to be sold. Mine isn't stock though by a mile. it has a 440 Milinium big bore in it to start with. It's got the 17on there and a 320 wavy rotor up front. I think the man who built it used a GSXR's brake cylinder. let's just agree it does stoppies without much trouble. It had the ACCT fixed and has steel breaklines with a CFR450-resivor for the rear. It makes an at rear tire dynoyed 51.47 hp. So I don't worry to much about the new SM they just realeased. It's got upsidown forks from a Suzuki 250 & it's sprung for a big man. it's also a kicker no e strart here also no auto compression release either Hotcams don't allow for the K model. it's kind of a bear to kick but it runs like a striped zebra witha lion on it's tail. Oh yeah it's kind of loud with the open yosh ti pipe on it but with all the Harley's running open pipes and no tickets. i'll take my chances. oldasdirt
  5. GODSPEED

GODSPEED finger lickin' good

Oddometer:
    mlr4gg, That is a sweet new scoot.