Flying around southern AZ. My first over nighter

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Stromrider480, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Stromrider480

Stromrider480 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    If you are going to be in the area i would differently hit Middlemarch Pass as well.
  2. roadtoadrider

roadtoadrider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That sounds cool. I plan to be there for about a week or 10 days so I should have time for exploring! Appreciate the tip
    Stromrider480 likes this.
  3. K7TNT

K7TNT Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the report. Years back I worked in Ray mine and went to school in Kearny,AZ Lived out at Aravaipa Creek between Mammoth and Winkleman. So your report is home sweet home for me. :)
  4. Section

Section n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Some great pics and story. Thanks for sharing I grew up in Globe AZ and miss it at times. Some beautiful places to see out there.
  5. Stromrider480

Stromrider480 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes this state has always amazed me. I've been here most my life and it feels like I've only scratched the surface. I have been into offroad riding and 4wheeling my whole life but this is my first dual sport bike and I can't even put into words how much I love this way of ridding and exploring. It is the ultimate freedom.
    Section likes this.
  6. Stromrider480

Stromrider480 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That's a nice area out there I ride through there a lot I'm actully looking at a ride right now out Battleaxe road to White canyon.

upload_2019-3-25_8-13-14.png
    K7TNT likes this.