1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Vending at MX/Off Road Parks?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by The Fist, May 17, 2004.

1. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    I've been vending food at festivals & concerts and was wondering what people thought about doing the same at a MX Park (like Buff. Range or The CLiffs) --

Id be in the parking lot of course, and Id be selling FRESH chicken or veggie fajitas --

Anyone think this would be a bad idea ? Do you think the owners/operators would object ?

:ear
  2. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    I know this sounds flip, but check with the operators. I think you would have better sales the longer and more consistently you were there. Good luck with it.
  3. Marc

Marc Just sayin...

Oddometer:
    If I had been riding all day and was faced with a choice between a bag of chips and some water that I had brought, or veggie fajitas or fresh grilled chicken for a reasonable price vended by you, I'd be all over your product. But that's me. MX'ers are notoriously cheap....

M
  4. skadamo

skadamo I like riding

Oddometer:
    fist, man I would buy a few for sure. Bandlands has a hotdog stand that does a lot of business.
  5. Misery Goat

Misery Goat Positating the negative Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    make sure get the permits and/or licenses taken care of.. :deal