1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale For Sale 2007 K 1200 R Sport

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by sidehacks, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidehacks

sidehacks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2007 K1200R Sport - VERY WELL MAINTAINED - Current on all service (notated in the service manual). Full Titanium Exhaust (much lighter than original - original exhaust comes with bike). Heated grips, Onboard Computer; White Turn Indicators; Custom paint (never down, just didn't like original paint color); Opened Airbox (like the K1200S); Left and Right Panniers, with locks; New Battery. Comes with Pit Bull stand, a new battery, new brake pads (still in the package). 50,297 miles. Near Brooksville, FL. $5,700. Black BMW left side with bag.jpg

Attached Files:

2. philinnc

philinnc Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Am I the only one that finds it interesting that the "K Bike Parts" image is exactly the same for another K1200R (but red) listed by the same person?
    Some Beach likes this.
  3. jekaio

jekaio Ride The Lightning

Oddometer:
    agree.
  4. sidehacks

sidehacks Adventurer

Oddometer:
  5. sidehacks

sidehacks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The bikes are identical - one was my husband's and one is mine. My husband passed away and I am selling both. They were purchased on the same day from Orlando BMW - who also did the exhaust change. The reason the parts look identical is because both bike are...
    If you don't believe me, you are welcome to come and see them for yourself.
    roshoe, ogklx400, ROAD DAMAGE and 6 others like this.
  6. sidehacks

sidehacks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The bikes and the extra parts are identical- other than the paint and mileage.
    My husband and I bought them the same day from Orlando BMW - who also swapped out the exhausts. My husband passed away and I am selling both bikes.
    You are welcome to view the bikes in person (currently at Eurocycle of Tampa having a recall performed). Or wait until it is done - the bikes and parts are legit -
    dogibrown and Stomp347 like this.
  7. ultane

ultane sqeezin the bag

Oddometer:
    I’m sorry for your loss
    DOGSROOT likes this.
  8. sidehacks

sidehacks Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you
    ultane likes this.
Thread Status: