1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale 2014 KTM ADV 1190 R

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Matticusmac, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matticusmac

Matticusmac Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Asking 7k

Owned since around 14k miles, 27k miles now, serviced at Eurosport Asheville in NC(KTM dealer) and Motorbikes plus in Portsmouth, NH. I attached the most recent service. Powercell POD AIR filter put on by prior owner and is serviced regularly. Comes with bags, touratech all over it, ive got the original seat, has GPS mount, mirror risers, fender risers, and the list goes on.

Leak down test passed, runs great, doesn't burn oil, I thought it was but I just didn't check it correctly during the winter.

Always stored indoors

Most recent service record attached.

(Powercell Air Cleaner) Pod Air Cleaners
    Tourtech Seat (TALL):
    Tourtech Skid plate
    mirror risers
    GPS mount
    Front Fender Riser
    Tourtech Chain Guard
    Luggage Rack
    Luggage
    Mud Flap