1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale, 2018 Kawasaki z900RS Cafe

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by G is for Guiness, Aug 2, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G is for Guiness

G is for Guiness Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    2018 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, (modern Eddie Lawson Replica) it only has 1,200 miles. I purchased a center stand, Crome grab bar for the passenger and heated grips. The extras are around $800.00.The bike is in DFW area, 10 minutes from the airport. Looking to sell $9,500. firm or trade for a BMW long distance bike - GSA? K1600? RT? Low miles is important on any trade. ao6INY8rRs+82P6aZ41JMQ.jpg
    Its a great around town bike, flashy, but easy to handle. I just got the itch for a long distance trip and this bike is not the one to do it with.
  2. The Dude

The Dude Just Love To Ride

Oddometer:
    Beautiful bike! I have a 2018 900rs non cafe model and love it. I’ve put some shad luggage on it and actually enjoy touring on it. I’m 65 and it takes me back to what we toured on in the 70’s only much nicer abs etc. Good luck on the sale you have an awesome machine.
    G is for Guiness likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.