Forma Adventure Low Boots on eBay

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Mad Monk, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Mad Monk

Mad Monk Enjoying the Ride

Oddometer:
    I don't know what's up with the deal but I just bought a pair of new Forma Adventure Low boots (size 13 US) for $15.79 - shipped - on eBay. No, they're not Sidi's but dang...$15.79? I bought them as much as anything to see if they show up! They ARE coming from China - will they be fake Forma boots? Will they have listening devices inside? Who knows? But I thought I'd let folks know about the deal. I searched ADV motorcycle boots and found them.
  2. Stasher1

Stasher1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  3. Mad Monk

Mad Monk Enjoying the Ride

Oddometer:
    It makes you wonder what the point of the scam is? Is it maybe that folks forget to get the refund? I'm surprised eBay allows it - well, not really.
  4. TripleTriples

TripleTriples Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Here we go again.

You're not getting any boots.

The seller will get your $15, eBay/PayPal will refund it because you'll get a shipment notification with a delivery date in six or eight weeks, but they'll never actually ship anything.

By the time they they do that, the fake seller will have liquidated, so eBay won't get their money back.
  5. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Long timer

Oddometer:
    I had a set of Adventure Lows.. they were nice for first 8mo then they leaked.. don't want them even at that price