1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale FS Lightly Used: Accessories and Protective Gear - Wolfman, FOX, Troy Lee, Roto-Pax, Garmin and More

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by slappy sam, Oct 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy sam

slappy sam n00b

Oddometer:
    Up for sale is a whole bunch of items that were intended to be used with a 2013 Honda CRF 250L and were likely purchased around 2014. I am selling on behalf of my father who bought a lot of this based on recommendations from this forum however due to an accident he really didn't get to use this stuff more than one or two times before he had to sell the bike. As a result, it is all very lightly used (some if it may actually be new, but I am listing all as lightly used). My Dad generally purchases only high quality gear, and it appears from my research into these items this is no different. If these have been on here for a bit I am happy to negotiate price but I have tried to price fairly to the best of my ability. If you don't feel the price is fair let me know as this stuff is not my forte. Prices do not include shipping, contact me if you need a ballpark on shipping to your ZIP. I typically ship UPS and have an account so get a bit of a discount. Payment via paypal (not F&F - I will eat the paypal fee). If you are concerned about the new account, I have some good karma under the same username over at FredMiranda and Photography-on-the.net - have bought/sold thousands of $$ of camera gear online with no issues. Hopefully the trend continues.

Pictures here - https://imgur.com/a/mDvl4xG, sorry they are slightly out of order from the listing.

SOLD - Roto-Pax Auxiliary Fuel Containers (1.75 gal, 1 gal) ($64.95/$54.95 new): $50 for the set

SOLD - Highway Dirt Bikes Handguards with Folding Mirrors and ADV Clamp ($214.85 new): $125

SOLD - Manrack CRF 250L Utility Rack + Roto-Pax Lox Mount (appears to be $210 new): $85 for both, can split up if needed

SOLD - Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag with X-Strap (both large and small sizes - small meant to mount on gas tank, larger on the rear rack $80 for both, can split up if needed

SOLD - Wolfman E-12 Enduro Saddle Bags ($149.99 new): $100

SOLD - Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount (for Montana I believe) ($30.95 new): $15, or $10 when adding on to another item

LiteLoc Rim Lock 1.6" P/N 0220-0019 ($17.95 new): $5 when adding on to another item

SOLD - SIDI Charger Boot Size 8 ($375.00 new): $200

SOLD - Fox Main Red Shard Goggles (light scuffing on lens): $5 when adding on to another item

SOLD - Acerbis Cosmo Body Protector Size S/M: $80

SOLD - Troy Lee Designs Catalyst X Knee Brace Size M ($550.00 new): $250

SOLD - Troy Lee Designs Cyclops Pant Size 32: $50

SOLD - Answer Jersey Size L: $5 when adding on to another item

SOLD - Fox Socks: $3 when adding on to another item

SOLD - FLY Gloves (Size 9/M): $5 when adding on to another item

SOLD - Thor Gloves (Size M): $5 when adding on to another item

Also have a Pirelli MT-43 4.00x18 (brand new) rear tire. I don't know much about motorcycles but I assume they're the same in that the rubber compound degrades over time, this is about 5 years old now. I would give it away free if someone pays for shipping, otherwise will throw it on craigslist free/toss it.
    cmbthumper likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Long timer

Oddometer:
    What the heck...dibs on the two RotoPax. Shipping to 40241 and I'll PM you too
  3. Bruincounselor

Bruincounselor North Plains Drifter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Dibs on the E-12 bags. PM incoming.
  4. Crazybrian

Crazybrian Resident Moose

Oddometer:
    Dibs on rear rack
  5. HossA

HossA Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Seconds on the Rotopax jugs
  6. slappy sam

slappy sam n00b

Oddometer:
    Roto-Pax are still available, but see these pictures here - https://imgur.com/a/prSc2bl There appears to be some sort of coating on the inside of this product (would have been from manufacturer). On the smaller can there is a bit of abrasion near the mouth of the can, from where the spout rubs on the inside of the mouth when screwing in/out the cap.

Anyone have experience with these and can confirm if this is normal? Initially I thought the coating was some used gas or something, but it is fairly clear that is not the case. Infact I am not sure these were ever filled.
  7. hiddenMeadow

hiddenMeadow Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ill take the Roto-Paxs...
  8. HossA

HossA Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Appreciate the pics. I'll still take them, PM your details.
  9. viperpilot84

viperpilot84 motorcycle whore

Oddometer:
    PM inbound on yellow Wolfman bags.
  10. catchthisbird87

catchthisbird87 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Roto-Pax still available? PM inbound
  11. slappy sam

slappy sam n00b

Oddometer:
    Updated with parts that have sold, few items still available!
  12. Canton rider

Canton rider Canton Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    If you still have these, I'll take them, along with both pairs of gloves.
    Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag with X-Strap (both large and small sizes - small meant to mount on gas tank, larger on the rear rack $80 for both, can split up if needed
  13. Thunder-dog

Thunder-dog Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM on the way re: rugged mount & 2nd or 3rd? on the tank bags
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.