1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Full Remus Exhaust - Header and HexaCone Canister - BMW '10 -'13 R1200RT CamHead

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by DirtMerchant, Jul 20, 2021.

1. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant Long timer

Oddometer:
    This system is off my 2011 BMW R1200RT, only selling it because I traded the bike. It is designed for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 CamHead bikes. This system may fit, or be made to fit other models but that is up to you to determine; I don't know, please don't ask...

These are not significantly louder than stock unless you remove the db killer then it is still not obnoxious, imho. They are however significantly lighter than the stock hog leg and much cooler looking, the chicks dig 'em!!!

I have video with stock and the Remus system that I can email anyone interested.

In good used condition with no dents and includes the removable dB killer installed. See pics below, this is as it was removed from the bike and not polished up.

Asking $900 plus actual shipping in the ConUS or pick up in SWFLA
    (these were $1,719 new when they were available)
  2. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant Long timer

Oddometer:
    IMG_1302(1).jpg IMG_1301(1).jpg IMG_1303(1).jpg IMG_1304.jpg
  3. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant Long timer

Oddometer:
    IMG_1160.jpg IMG_1161.jpg IMG_1159.jpg IMG_1162(1).jpg
  4. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant Long timer

Oddometer:
    BuMp