Full Termi on MTSE?

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by sgnden, Jun 14, 2017.

1. sgnden

sgnden Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    When I go tomorrow to give a final ride of both an MTSS and MTSE I will want to work full Termi exhaust into the deal...and try to resist other farkles I can add another time.

I am leaning toward the Enduro (this hour) even though I will be a 90% road guy as the package gets you a lot for the money. Plus the dealer is crazy motivated to move the few 2016's they are sitting on. Selling to me for "cost"....No idea what that means though!

Whats the fair price of the exhaust system? I searched and saw them online for a range of costs.

Thanks!
  2. BobcatSig

BobcatSig They call me... Huckajawea

Oddometer:
    I don't know prices, but I bet you can get the proper MSRP from AMS Ducati. They list all the Ducati Performance parts listed on their site.

I'll tell you that on the MTSS, a full Termi is a great investment. It will not only lighten the bike, but it will reduce the heat is a great deal and probably save your rear brake from lots of fading. Plus, the fueling will be improved. Do it.

It doesn't seem to be as much of an impact on the Enduro since the fueling is much better and it's such a heavy bike.
  3. Samtech79

Samtech79 Two wheeled lunatic

Oddometer:
    Oh? Does the seat stay a little cooler?
  4. Florida Lime

Florida Lime Long timer

Oddometer:
    As stated and not often enough in Robbinsville, NC
    I never noticed a difference pre full Termi vs. post full Termi with heat at the seat. I did add a Corbin seat from day 1, so that could influence my situation, as the Corbin seat base is much thicker than the OEM seat.
    Removing the cat has to make a difference in total heat output, but after owning a Buelll Ulysses for 3 years - most every other bike is already cooler in comparison ! :lol3

As BobcatSig mentioned, the fueling is improved quite a bit. :nod
    flyG200 likes this.
  5. BobcatSig

BobcatSig They call me... Huckajawea

Oddometer:
    The heat is more if you're in stop and go traffic. Said heat will also cook your rear brake fluid. At least it does on mine.
  6. flyG200

flyG200 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Is there a Corbin for a 2016 MTSE?
  7. Florida Lime

Florida Lime Long timer

Oddometer:
    As stated and not often enough in Robbinsville, NC
    I thought I read somewhere on ADV that someone was having Corbin use their bike to build one ?
  8. Superadv

Superadv Been here awhile

Oddometer: