Today's project is to get the X-challenge ready for this weekends camping trip to Maine. I have to make a trip to the hardware store for some nuts, and then I'll be finished. This is the inside of the pelican case. I used the bolt head covers that were removed for the TouraTech rack install. I assume these will keep the items inside the case from rubbing. I'm undecided if I'll use a backing plate on the inside. Here is the Pelican Case on top. I need the nuts for the case bolts before I can mount it. Plus, I''ll be adding some bungie buddies to the top of the case to hold the sleeping bag. Did you notice the gas bottle. It helps to have a little insurance. I used the carbon filter mount and added a bracket just in case. Also notice the nylon washers for the G-Spot fix (Mud flap rubbing on the air shock). When I get back next week, I'll post my review.