1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardiner Family Adventures

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by FamilyRider, May 24, 2016.

1. FamilyRider

FamilyRider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry about all of my missing videos. Some time ago I canceled my Vimeo subscription and now just post videos on YouTube.
  2. FamilyRider

Oddometer:
    I didn't get in much riding this year because I had the fabulous opportunity to do a private permit rafting trip down the Grand Canyon. We spent 17 days on the river. Previously my longest river trip was 6 days, and most are 4-5 days. It took a lot of research to learn how to pack food for such a long trip in the heat of the summer.

It was an epic trip and we had some pretty wild runs in a few of the rapids. Check out my blog for more details and links to five great videos. Here is one photo to wet your appetite!

[​IMG]
    bykemike and pprO.R.A. like this.
  3. FamilyRider

Oddometer:
    Along with a few friends, we spent three days exploring some Anasazi Indian ruins in Beef Basin and Arch Canyon in southern Utah. We also enjoyed great dirt roads and fantastic scenery riding through "the Causeway", Elk Mountain, and Gooseberry areas. Check it out on my blog.

[​IMG]
  4. pprO.R.A.

pprO.R.A. Hipster Dufass

Oddometer:
    Looks like good times there,, kind of scary to me.
    FamilyRider likes this.
  5. FamilyRider

Oddometer:
    Here is the first video from our trip, of the technical ride down the Comb Ridge Dugway. Video taken and edited by Dmac1.