Garmin Zumo 350LM

Discussion in 'GPS 101 - Which GPS For Me' started by FredRydr, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hikertrash

Hikertrash Wasted Rock Ranger

Oddometer:
    Am I missing something? I have fuel tracking set up to notify me when I get down to 40mi and it hasn't notified me when I've gotten down to 30mi left to the tank. The GPS is in the motorcycle mount. Do I have to be in navigation mode for it to alert?
  2. divimon2000

divimon2000 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    New Update 3.8 I believe. I was hoping it would fix the only gripe I gave - having to go directly to every waypoint in a route without skipping. Very annoying. We'll see.
  3. 5 Hour Butt

5 Hour Butt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just bought the zumo 660LM since it is the one Garmin makes specifically for motorcycles! It also comes with free lifetime map upgrades which is a truly nice way to save money over the years you own it. One other really nice thing is it is weather, water and sun proof! It also has many options to customize how the display works which is really good to have. I chose to have it show North up and the bike icon moves across the screen in the direction you're riding which is a nice way for me to have it work! Since it shows the actual speed your moving I use it as my speedometer because the speedo on my 2005 R1200GS is not accurate.

Also, when I turn it on it's ready to navigate in less than 10 seconds which is really terrific!