Garmin Zumo-400-500-550 replacement rubber keypads.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by yohammer, Dec 10, 2017.

1. yohammer

yohammer n00b

Oddometer:
    For sale "New Garmin Zumo 400 - 500 - 550 replacement keypads ".
    IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1297.JPG 20161208_193041201_iOS.jpg 20170916_094430214_iOS.jpg
    After a while the Garmin Zumo 400 , 500 , 550 buttons on the keypad starting to crack and getting lose from the Garmin Zumo

When that happened your Zumo is no more watertight and you can not operate your Zumo anymore.

Now there are Replacement Keypads for your Zumo,after installing the replacement keypads to your Zumo the buttons works like new again and it is fully 100% watertight .

The keypads comes as a set, left and right hand side,

It comes also with a fully Detailed Installation Manual by E-Mail.

The keypads have a 100% good fitment,you can drive now for some couple of more years with your fully operational Zumo.

44 euro a set include shipping.
    Payment by PalPal.
    Worldwide Shipping
    yosso likes this.
  2. motolorenzo

motolorenzo PRO DUST MAKER

Oddometer:
    A Big Aloha to ya. Do these buttons glue on right over the old rubber from Garmin? Also, what is the price in U.S. dollars shipped to 96737? Thanks, Renzo
  3. yohammer

yohammer n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello,Renzo
    You have to remove the old rubber keypads first (see first picture) before you install the new ones with silicone adhesive. The old ones are easy to remove.The price is 44€ include shipping world wide
  4. YesRush

YesRush Long timer

Oddometer:
    $51.85
  5. g r a n t

g r a n t Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Took a chance and ordered the replacement buttons for my Zumo 450.

Background: The GPS works totally fine, has lifetime map updates and helps me find my way. Unfortunately on my last ride the zoom button popped out. Not wanting to a.) send it to landfill b.) send it to a nearby service for repair at +/-$250 CDN or c.) buy a new one I figured a few Euros and a 14 day wait would be worth it.

I have not installed them yet but will try sometime this month. The parts appear well made and look correct when I hold them up to the GPS unit. The communication with the vendor was prompt and clear. Shipping was immediate as soon as PayPal payment was received. Package arrived from overseas to Toronto in 14 days total. Not too bad.

Will update after install.
  6. Yermo

Yermo Adventurer

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

g r a n t likes this.
  7. g r a n t

g r a n t Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well, that’s inspirational. The same buttons I noted above remain neatly packed in their original envelope, on my desk, next to my computer. Between, work, family, kids’ sports and building a studio addition to my house the GPS priority is fallen way down the list. Your post may dust off that to-do list. Thanks. G.
  8. rickyc4

rickyc4 FF Rancher

Oddometer:
    are these still available,? and how do I buy them?
  9. rickyc4

rickyc4 FF Rancher

Oddometer:

?????? still available?
  10. bcum1

bcum1 beemerfixer

Oddometer:
    I would like to know if these buttons are still available for sale or now unobtainable
    Thanks
  11. Sparke

Sparke Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can the key pad rubber be removed and replaced without opening the units plastic shell? Could the old adhesive be cleaned. and if necessary the tabs be trimmed off the new rubber, before using the adhesive to hold the the new rubber in place?