Gaspe video

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by MattF44, Oct 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MattF44

MattF44 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Here’s a video of a trip my brother, an old friend and I just took around the Gaspe. I’m not a great rider by any stretch — the guy in hi-viz — but I can’t recommend that part of Canada enough. If you’re considering it, I hope this helps.

@billll @505mcmahan will be horrified, but here you go. Team Clam’s 2019 Gaspe mission.
    BigDogRaven, CanadianX, 04478 and 3 others like this.
  2. billll

billll \m/

Oddometer:
    Hopefully the soundtrack makes up for any subpar riding... :drums

Long and short of it is Gaspe is beautiful with some awesome riding to be found. We’ll be back for sure!

Thanks to @boulet_boulet for the track assistance.
    boulet_boulet likes this.
  3. boulet_boulet

boulet_boulet Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am glad the tracks helped. Nice video! And what a beautiful place to ride. I got there in June. One of my favorite treats was stumbling onto a ski hill that is climbable by ATV trail. Going up through the logging roads of New Brunswick was a treat too.
    billll and MattF44 like this.
  4. billll

billll \m/

Oddometer:
    Great to hear you got up there. I think I know the ski hill you're talking about!
  5. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    I wonder if its the one me and @sprouty115 landed on a couple years ago after a long rock climb up, up, up! I don't remember where it was. Google Photo shows ski.jpg it in downtown Maria...
    billll likes this.
  6. MattF44

MattF44 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I think we went through there on the last day. At least that ski mountain seemed to have chairlifts still....unlike the ride up to the trails on the other side of the river from Campbeltown.

I really can’t suggest the Gaspe enough to guys from the North East / New England. It is pretty much perfect. I also forgot to thank @CanadianX for his advice. We’ll be back...
  7. CanadianX

CanadianX Don’t leave a steaming pile for others.

Oddometer:
    Come for the Funny Adventure Rally next year, some nice riding on that one. Glad the trip was a good one. I was contemplating going back but didn't have the time this year.
    billll and MattF44 like this.