Gateway BMW/Beta/Royal Enfield - Akalaka Plates, Used Gear

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by MMcnamara, May 23, 2018.

1. ghostryder

ghostryder Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Have any skid plate left?
  2. MMcnamara

MMcnamara Athletic Supporter

Oddometer:
    We have just gotten in A TON of gear on our consignment side. This is the first batch, and the best stuff.

Check this out:

A Women's BMW Enduroguard in a Euro 44. This is a 14 in American sizes - $600 shipped

IMG_5692.jpg IMG_5694.jpg IMG_5695.jpg

The Enduroguard is pretty awesome in about the same temperature range as a Klim Badlands. Like the Badlands, it's a "full riding season" jacket if you're above 45 degrees latitude or 7500 feet in altitude. I have crashed at big enough speed to concuss myself in my Enduroguard and it shows on small scuff where my helmet dug into my chest. Waterproof and breathable, C-Change breathable material under a Dynatec exterior, Ceraspace material on the elbows, with stretch panels and BMW armor. Basically, take every motorcycle tech Schoeller has and throw it at a Badlands-style jacket. Full circumference zipper mates to Enduroguard or Streetguard pants.

Next, a pair of BMW Atlantis 3 waterproof leather women's pants. That's right waterproof leather. Euro 44, American 14

IMG_5755.jpg IMG_5760.jpg IMG_5757.jpg IMG_5756.jpg

They are in really good shape, tons of life left, but they are missing the knee pads. Suede is a very difficult surface to photograph...

Full zipper to attach to BMW Enduroguard, Streetguard, etc.. We'd take $270 shipped for them.

Contact Mark or Jeff at Gateway BMW 314-427-9090 or PM me.

These items will stay here for a few days before going on a site that is a major pain in my ass.

Attached Files:

3. MMcnamara

Oddometer:
    We've become the Tank Pannier Consignment Kings of the Midwest.

Does anyone need some Aerostich Tank Panniers? Black, larger of the two sizes, Virtually new...SOLD

IMG_5835.jpg IMG_5834.jpg IMG_5839.jpg IMG_5840.jpg

How about some Mountain Sun Touring Sherpa 28s? These are used. $50 plus actual shipping.

IMG_5841.jpg
    AdamChandler likes this.
  4. MMcnamara

Oddometer:
    We got some nice Klim gear on consignment from a fantastic customer. She rides road, and her trade-in bikes are always immaculate, so we figure she took good care of her gear...

Klim Altitude Jacket in XL, Women's specific. Good condition. No damage but some stains as can be expected on a jacket in this light a color.

IMG_5914.jpg
    IMG_5915.jpg
    IMG_5917.jpg

Klim Latitude Pants, Size 36. These have been worn on just a few rides. They appear to be like new. Inmate price: $340 shipped

unnamed.jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg