gatogato missing in Panama. does anyone have news???

Discussion in 'Americas' started by salcar, Nov 27, 2007.

1. bananaman

bananaman transcontimental

Oddometer:
    I think I'll fly.
  2. rossphoto

rossphoto GDTRFB

Oddometer:
    HTML:
    Please, dude....  Let it go.
    No Doubt

HTML:
    After all the fuss on this thread poor old Bananaman should float across on a rafia matt,being sure to tell his folks and us before he go,s so we don,t all get our panties in a knot:wink:
    Again No Doubt

Bananaman might have a lot of houses, boats and done a lot of riding but seems like a schitzo spoiled brat to me. I've never read posts that have completely made me not ever want to ride with or meet someone until I started reading all bannanas on this thread. Even if I do agree with some of his ranting...
  3. rossphoto

rossphoto GDTRFB

Oddometer:
    I received this email from Bannaboy about my post

Kinda proves my point huh???

What a freakin baby brat...

4. rossphoto

rossphoto GDTRFB

Oddometer:
    Booo HHHooooo WWaaaa WWWaaa WWwaaaaaa wwaawwwwaa

Cray baby!!!
  5. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    You should really quit digging.
  6. thetoecutter

thetoecutter Cutter of Toes

Oddometer:
    Someones got sand in their vagina:lol3
  7. theturtleshead

theturtleshead Tits on a fish

Oddometer:
    Cant old Banana just give it a break,if you cant say something about the original point of this thread just leave it alone and leave out all the pm nonsense!!! if you cant say it out loud don,t say it at all:huh
  8. bananaman

bananaman transcontimental

Oddometer:
    I honestly don't know what I did to rossphoto to upset him so much, but now I regret responding by posting a link to his website. I shouldn't have taken up his challenge. This isn't Jo Mamma. Before a moderator needs to jump in, I promise to keep the rest of my comments on-topic.
  9. rossphoto

rossphoto GDTRFB

Oddometer:
    Are you kidding??? Challeng??? You should be banned from ADV rider. Someone should also kick the living shit out of you. :boid
  10. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:
    Both of you guys need to stop posting in this thread. :deal
  11. JohnTM

JohnTM Who's my daddy? Supporter

Oddometer:
    You are sharing private communications You get a week off. It's your first offence, and you probably didn't pay attention to any of the rules, so you don't get permabanned THIS TIME.
  12. smokinjoe

smokinjoe hippie kicker

Oddometer:
    So.......back on topic. Just got a PM from Gato, he's in Medillan (sp) and doing well.:clap Hope he drinks a Christmas cerveza for me!!:1drink
  13. JohnTM

JohnTM Who's my daddy? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good idea. :mrskbasa
  14. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    John,

To be fair, those rules are posted in JM as rules for JM. Not everyone goes into the basement, so expecting someone to have read those rules is a stretch IMO. Secondly, and this is splitting hairs, the JM rule states "no posting of PM's". He posted an email, not a PM.

A week seems awful harsh considering.

Respectfully,

JD
  15. Nabucco

Nabucco Enfant Terrible

Oddometer:
    Maybe this thread is ready for closure. Gato's been found and I'm sure we can look forward to a new thread he promised to start with his ride report. It seems like everything that possibly could have been said about this topic has been said.
  16. Lone Rider

Oddometer:
    You may have noticed John's use of the word offence.
    Possibly he's been hanging out at UKGSer alot, I'm not sure.

And because of what you mentioned - rules not quite clear outside of Da Ma - in addition to his offensive spelling, I raise my card that reads "1 Day and be cool thereafter".

We all appreciate John keeping the decks clean. :thumb
  17. smokinjoe

smokinjoe hippie kicker

Oddometer:
    How 'bout a swift poke in the chest with a finger and a stern "QUIT THAT!"? Afterall, it's not like he threatend to shoot anybody!
  18. Lone Rider

Oddometer:
    He was being an aggressive dick at the time - which I'm sure is what he intended - and this ain't Jo, so other than taking his bike(s) away Big John whipped out the paddle. Maybe the number of swats will be reduced, but that's up to the paddler.

Posting private communications is childish. Pop a top and take a sip, chill the sharp edge.

If you get too riled up over something, remove your brain, put on your helmet...and go post in Jo.

No janitorial service in the real bike forums (like this one) would mean a certain death for this site in the long run.
  19. smokinjoe

smokinjoe hippie kicker

Oddometer:
    I couldn't agree with you more!! Posting PM's is childish, so is threatening to shoot someone whether it's here or in JM and I've witnessed a 1-day ban for that just recently. Just sticking up for what I think is right as well. I guess the amount of swats depends on who it is! It's not me, so I could really care less but I don't see how that's possible.
  20. rockydog

rockydog just a guy

Oddometer:
    this gatogato yahoo stayed at my hacienda after his first long day. I traded him some pants for some sheepskin(fits great thanks G). He reminded me of me much younger, gave him spare gloves, balaclava, duct tape, wire and would've given him more if he asked. I've been stranded, broken down, frozen, broke, lost, bewildered and stoned on the graditude of others. There is this karma, I think, you bitch, moan, and dictate, you will be surrounded by the same. That said, gatogato, you need a floor to camp on again my door is open, but I already told you that. rockydog