My brother found an old CB350 that was abandoned out in the Santa Cruz mountains and the only thing that was salvageable was this tank. Was actually in pretty decent shape, and fit pretty well too, so we decided to run with it. Need two more if anybody's got another one laying around... Took me a long time to get it properly fitted to the bike though. Had to cut the tank mounts off the frame and reposition them to work with the CB tank. Made this little jig to ensure the mounts will be in exactly the same position on each of the three bikes I'm building. Know it's not much to look at but a lot of time goes into this part of building stuff and I like it when people share these kinds pictures and details. Had to remove the crossover tubes, they were in the way. Will replace them later. That's the only modification I've made to the tank so far, but will cut off the rear mount and make a new one that will work better with these bikes. Plenty of clearance for forks at full-lock. Think XR650R forks will clear too, but CR/F forks will be tight. Might have to limit the steering a little bit. With the tank in position, turned my attention to the subframe. Didn't line-up with the new tank, so I cut it off and started over. Old vs. New. Made a jig using an extra 650L frame. It's located using the swingarm and upper shock mounts, and picks mounting points for the exhaust, seat, and master cylinder for the rear brake.