1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Gerbings Heated Jacket Liner

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by MeanMoe, May 5, 2021.

1. MeanMoe

MeanMoe one really mean cat

Oddometer:
    F3DB1F15-9AE2-4B48-9E92-1CD1E573561A.jpeg 281F646D-B0E3-4ACB-9BC3-6FA5ECEFBA77.jpeg This is an older version Gerbings. It has full wiring in the chest, back and sleeves (not micro wire). The jacket was modified by Gerbings to allow for the use of a single or dual controller so that the gloves could be set to a different temperature than was the jacket.

The sizing is 54/36 with the sleeve length measured like a suit jacket.

$100 shipped CONUS from NE Atlanta, GA. PayPal G&S preferred
  2. Mark in Missouri

Mark in Missouri n00b

Oddometer:
    Sorry, I don't understand the size. How does the size convert to LG, XLG, etc.?
  3. Lee F

Lee F Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had a 46/36 Gerbing jacket liner.
    I normally wear a size large riding jack and size 42 or 44 sport coat.
  4. MeanMoe

MeanMoe one really mean cat

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Lee.

If it were a Tshirt, you could call it a 2XL or a 3XL depending on who’s chart you use. I’d call it 2XL.

The knitted cuffs make up about 4” of the sleeve length so it could be used by someone who would wear a 32 to 35” sleeve. I wear a 35” sleeve and the cuffs were just long enough to seal at the wrists without sliding up my arms when extending my hands forward.

Gerbings always took grief for their naming conventions. I was wearing 2XL Tshirts and this fit perfectly with a fleece jacket under it to give me a heat trapping layer under the liner.