Giant Loop Moto - Adventure Proof Packing Systems & Gear

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by OlafofOregon, Jan 2, 2015.

1. OlafofOregon

OlafofOregon Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    JMo (& piglet) likes this.
  2. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    2nd Annual Giant Loop Garage Sale: Saturday, November 12, 9am-Noon

[​IMG]

Deals like these come just once a year. If you love playing in the outdoors, you’ll flip for bargain basement prices on close outs, blems, demos, displays and reconditions. Gear for snow, water and dirt on all vehicles.

At our Bend, Oregon showroom: 63025 O. B. Riley Road, Suite 6 – across the street from the Bend International School and KTVZ.

Gear for motorcycles, snowmobiles, snow bikes, boats, 4x4s, UTVs, ATVs, paddleboards, kayaks, adventure travel.

http://www.giantloopmoto.com/2nd-annual-giant-loop-garage-sale-saturday-november-12-9am-noon/
  3. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    NSFW likes this.
  4. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    Giant Loop Rider: World Traveler Steph Jeavons on Honda CRF250L with Great Basin Saddlebag, Fandango Pro Tank Bag and Adventure Proof Motorcycle Soft Luggage

Message from Steph Jeavons: “Still loving the Giant Loop luggage :) ”

Steph Jeavons has taken her Honda CRF250L further than any 250cc has been before, so far having ridden to 40 countries and covered over 55,000 miles! In March, we hosted her slide show presentation and her bike Rhonda here in Bend, Oregon. While she was here, Giant Loop had the opportunity to lighten her motorcycle and upgrade Rhonda the Honda CRF250L with our waterproof, adventure proof motorcycle soft luggage packing system: Great Basin Saddlebag, Tillamook Dry Bag, Fandango Pro Tank Bag, Possibles Pouches, Pannier Pockets and Pronghorn Straps. Go light! Go fast! Go Far!

[​IMG]
    Steph Jeavons on Honda CRF250L with Great Basin Saddlebag, Fandango Pro Tank Bag, Pannier Pockets, Tillamook Dry Bag

[​IMG]
    Steph Jeavons on Honda CRF250L with Great Basin Saddlebag, Fandango Pro Tank Bag, Pannier Pockets, Tillamook Dry Bag

[​IMG]

From her website and blog:
    Steph Jeavons set off from the Ace Cafe in 2014 to circumnavigate the world. She is still going, and apparently, happily lost!

Steph has been around motorbikes most of her life with both parents and one of her two sisters riding as well. Her grandmother even rode bikes during the war! Steph herself has been riding since the age of 21. I think you can safely say it’s in the blood. In 2008 she set up her own off-road motorcycle school in the UK as well as desert tours in Morocco alongside the British Dakar rider Mick Extance.

Steph has ridden across the Atlas mountains and in the Sahara five times. She has crossed the US coast-to-coast four times, got muddy in Wales with names like John McGuinness and, just once, nearly punched Carl Fogarty in the face! Steph also worked with Nick Sanders setting up his expedition centre in Machynlleth.

She left all this excitement behind to pursue her dream of riding her motorcycle to all seven continents – solo!

‘I’m certainly no expert and I don’t confess to being a demon on two wheels. This adventure isn’t about speed. It’s not really even about the bike. It’s about living, learning and enjoying! Doing this trip solo on a bike just opens up all the senses and allows me to be part of my environment.’

Steph has taken her Honda CRF250L further than any 250cc has been before, so far having ridden to 40 countries and covered over 55,000 miles! Steph has survived extreme heat, freezing conditions, landslides and wind that blew her off her bike in Patagonia. She has camped, couch-surfed and stayed with fellow bikers along the way whilst avoiding the main roads and sticking to the dirt where possible. She touched down and rode her motorbike on Antarctica in February 2015 after successfully crossing the notoriously rough Drake Passage in a small sailing yacht.

Steph has given inspirational talks to motorcycle shows, groups and communities along the way. She also currently writes for Ride Magazine and ADV Moto as she continues her journey around the world on her little dirt bike named Rhonda.
    NSFW likes this.
  5. Son of MotoPolo

Son of MotoPolo The mountains are calling...

Oddometer:
    Well aren't we picky?? What's so bad about orange?
    OlafofOregon likes this.
  6. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    Black is the new orange?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
  8. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    This is Greg at Giant Loop! I'll have my 2013 Ducati Diavel at the Giant Loop Garage Sale. If you know anyone looking for a beautiful piece of machinery like this, send them down. I need more room and my garage and this one has to go! Only 4300 miles on the odometer of this fire breathing piece of Italian craftmanship. Custom exhaust and complementing dyno tune. Factory electronic cruise control, ABS, Rizoma rearsets, ASV levers and a lot more. $10K OBO.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    NSFW likes this.
  10. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Great Basin Saddlebag with Possibles Pouches on Ducati Diavel - one of the more challenging bike designs for carrying much of anything can easily haul 60 liters, no racks required. http://www.giantloopmoto.com/product-category/saddlebag-systems/

This bike is for sale. Owned by Greg here at GL. Makes more than 160 hp on the dyno!

11. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    Sharing the love with our ADV Rider friends who couldn't be here in Bend, Oregon for our 2nd Annual Garage Sale yesterday! We have a few new Diablo Pro Tank Bags in white with cosmetic blemishes available while supplies last for 50% off (plus $10 USA shipping - international customers will get second invoice with difference in shipping cost).
    http://www.giantloopmoto.com/50-off...-cosmetic-blemishes-limited-to-stock-on-hand/

[​IMG]

12. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    Round The World Panniers being put to the test by Italian world traveler and photographer Paolo Cattaneo: "Jalapão: I had to dig my way out of here with my hands...
    Just saying. ------- Jalapão: ho dovuto scavarmi la via d'uscita con le mani. Bello."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMzKe6SDg8E/
    Aces 6 likes this.
  13. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Thanks Snow Bike World for spotlighting Giant Loop's Tracker Packer! Our ruggedized holsters enable backcountry travelers to secure either the Delorme inReach or SPOT Gen3 devices to the user - safer than on a vehicle because the emergency beacon remains within grasp of the user and within sight of first on the scene help.

Giant Loop donates a percentage of sales for the Tracker Packer to the Kurt Caselli Foundation.

http://www.giantloopmoto.com/product-category/giant-loop-snow/?orderby=price-desc

14. derekdeadend

derekdeadend Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am about to make a bold statement.

I finally got a chance to camp with my new Coyote Roll Top Saddlebag and Buckin Roll Tank Bag. It's easily the best setup I have ever owned for dual sport and I've damn near owned them all at this point. Can't wait to see where you guys go with your items in the future. I can say, please keep making roll tops, and please keep the current dry bags. Really awesome features in my opinion. I noticed all the straps are about as twice as thick as any other brand I have used as well. I beat my bike to death and none of this stuff ever moved. The saddlebags already have a few drops on them and I ran into a tree with the right side too. Can't even see a mark on it anywhere. I also noticed I can put the saddlebags super far back. I never noticed it touching my butt or back the entire time, even riding whoops standing up, and this is with a hydration pack on. This is probably the first time I've camped with a setup and didn't come home not liking something about it. Seriously, can't sing enough praises.

In these photos, I am packed with everything needed to tent camp basically indefinitely off the bike. I love that everything is in one place and not in 3 or 4 different bags strapped awkwardly on the back of the bike. Very clean.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    OlafofOregon likes this.
  15. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:

Thank you! We never sit still here at Giant Loop - our goal is to continually improve what we do, so we can continually improve the riding experience for our customers. Your feedback is very encouraging and much appreciated!
  16. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
  17. facablade

facablade Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi l have left a message please let me know thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9195 mediante Tapatalk
  18. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
  19. OlafofOregon

Oddometer:
    Go light. Go fast. Go far.

[​IMG]

Local friends out enjoying some stellar fall riding conditions. Fandango Pro Tank Bag on the XR, MoJavi Saddlebag on the KTM.

http://www.giantloopmoto.com/product-categories/

Free USA shipping on genuine Giant Loop adventure proof gear with this coupon code: glship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. OlafofOregon

Oddometer: