Givi Trekker Outback 37L panniers/cases review, long book version

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Mastery, Jul 31, 2014.

1. markinthailand

markinthailand Long timer

Oddometer:
    The Kappa gear is I think almost exactly the same as the Givi. I don't remember if it is just different branding or what.

But the easy off-and-on is REALLY great. Love being able to pop them off, carry them to the campsite or into the hotel and be done with it!
  2. Scribethedirt

Scribethedirt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well after reading the review and a few pages of posts on this thread I broke down and ordered the Givi top case from Motostorm. I purchased it about 1 week ago and it is currently sitting in an airport in Italy. I assume it will be getting on a plane in the next day or so and make its way to me soon. As soon as I get it I will post more info. I did print off the pages of tariff information for quick reference if there is a tariff dispute. Thank you for posting such great info on these cases!!!!!
  3. Scribethedirt

Scribethedirt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ok so the case arrived and it is on the bike. It took just over 1 week to get here (4 of the days was sitting in an airport in italy) and I am happy with it so far. Very easy to install and it looks to be good quality. I think it took me about 10 minutes total to install. It's still early but I have not received any notice to pay a tariff yet. 20200729_122403.jpg 20200729_122424.jpg 20200729_122511.jpg