1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Givi Trekker Outback Monokey complete three box set in black.

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by MUDHWY, Oct 20, 2021.

1. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Look What You've Done

Oddometer:
    Givi Trekker Outback Monokey complete three box set in black. 48 Liter Left, 37 Liter Right, 58 Liter Topbox. All in excellent used condition with matched keys. Came with a bike I just bought and I already have an identical set from another machine. Located near Spokane, WA I would greatly prefer dealing with a face-to-face buyer but I will ship on buyer's dime if distance prevents.

$1480.50 + tax if purchased online right now and the 58L topbox is currently backordered. Selling all three as a full set for $1K. Racks and top box mounting plate not included.

PM if interested.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Revzilla prices:

Givi Outback 37 Liter Side Case - $444.60
    Item: P420420 SKU: 1322671

Givi Outback 48 Liter Side Case - $466.20
    Item: P420423 SKU: 1322677

Givi Outback 58 Liter Monokey Top Case - $569.70
    Item: P413427 SKU: 1306489