Going to be in Vernon

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CanadaGS650, Mar 16, 2006.

1. CanadaGS650

CanadaGS650 Mad fool

Oddometer:
    i will be there on easter weekend. any decent riding around there at that time? Bringing my F650Gs with knobbies.
  2. spc

spc Adventurer

Oddometer:
  3. RED CAT

RED CAT Bumpy Backroader

Oddometer:
    Lots of good roads and dirt riding around Vernon. Take Westside Rd and head south towards Kelowna. A few logging roads here and there to explore. Once you hit Bear Lake Main, take it and go crazy. No end to it.
  4. Mike Ryder

Mike Ryder Kriegerkuh Supporter

Oddometer:
    An other option would be Highway #6, stop at the Gold Pan for breacky. It is a few klics past Cherryville. Ride #6 till the twistys blow your mind then rip up any gravel road you see. You will find snow higher up . Take the Crieton [sp?] valley rd on the way back. Stop at Echo lk. and yell " I'm moving"
    Watch for cows and deer on #6
    Mike
  5. CanadaGS650

CanadaGS650 Mad fool

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys. :clap my wife is sitting on the couch looking at me like i'm crazy. i'm sitting here rubbing my hands together getting excited about the first run of this summer.. :clap :clap :freaky god i hate snow..
    well i printed everything and mapquested it and printed that. i think i traveled that road with my truck two summers ago i remember thinking i need to come back to this with a bike.:clap :freaky :freaky :freaky
  6. kootenay kid

kootenay kid Lets Ride

Oddometer:
    Hey dude, nice avatar. Just a warning, I don't think we accept your money in these parts anymore:lol3
  7. canadasax

canadasax Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What days are you going to be in Vernon. I am good to go for a ride Fri or Sat. Sunday is busy and I am back to work on Monday.

I ride a KTM 950

Let me know if you want to go for a ride

Ken

[​IMG]
  8. Mike Ryder

Mike Ryder Kriegerkuh Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Canadags650 are your plans still to ride this weekend? if so give me a call.
    Sat or Sun ok as long as it's not outright ugly out.
    Canadasax have you been over the hill from the westside road to Falkland? it must be greasy on top now, I am thinkin to have a look, wanta go?
    Mike