1. Livestream NOW at 11AM PST / 2PM EST!
    Baldy Interviews + Noraly "Itchy Boots" from Youtube YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

GPS Get Together in North Georgia?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by kv, Feb 4, 2006.

1. fullmonte

fullmonte Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer:
    I apologize in advance for the weak turnout by my fellow Chattanoogans. Lame arses.:(: What's everybody riding tomorrow? Streetbike or dualsport? I was going to ride the DR but after yesterday's ride the rear knobbie is about gone. I hate to ride it tomorrow if all we're gonna do is pound pavement. I'm cool with either. If its street only, I'll bring the SV. Responses greatly appreciated.:deal
  2. Troutrider

Troutrider Vicarious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    If the rain holds off I will be riding the Guzzi. If it looks questionable I'll be on the Dakar. I was going to ride to Ga. with MoTodd and Boojum but I think they'll be doing a ride later tommorrow. Therefore I will try to make it. What time was it? 10ish? I need to know since it will take at least 10 minutes to get there.:lol3 The parking might suck and if it does I'll pull around behind the building. Lots of parking and freaks in the area.:eek1

Troutrider
  3. Troutrider

Oddometer:
    I'm not sure how many of you who know the Stone Cup have been there lately. The area is in a constant mode of change. I'm talking daily. The Stone Cup used to be set back from the road with a nice little parking area beside the Subway shop. Now it is on the second floor of the new adjacent apartment building. No sign on the main street. You park in back and go in. Just thought I'd mention it in case some of you weren't sure what to look for. If you stop in the parking lot in back (Plenty of Parking) and aren't sure, you can ask anyone and they'll point you in the right direction. Kind of a seek and destroy mission of sorts. BTW, Coolidge Park is behind it. It's the "Biker Boys" hangout of Chattanooga. Flipflops and wheelies with chicks on back and all that. Pretty amusing.

That is all...

Troutrider
  4. Dirtysouth

Dirtysouth Stud fee waived for noobs

Oddometer:
    So what time is everyone meeting at the Cracker Barrell on Hwy 53?
  5. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I will be there at 7:30 for Bfast and then the other are to meet up at 8:30-9 I think!!
  6. GreyGhost

Oddometer:
    No I won't as the shoes on the bike are bad and I need a fresh rear tire at least. So, I will catch everyone next time. GGgggrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!! :cry :puke1 :asshat
  7. kv

kv [insert witty comment here]

Oddometer:
    I should be there (Cracker Barrell - Hwy 53) between 8:30 and 9:00. I hope to make it a little sooner but we'll see what time I get to bed.
  8. kv

Oddometer:
    To add to what Troutrider already said... It's directly across the street from a Chevron.
  9. Cogswell

Cogswell Now living the new normal.

Oddometer:
    I'll be riding the RT down from Knoxville. It's either that or the Aprilia Mille-R, my back wouldn't handle that ride very well.:evil

Mike
  10. kv

Oddometer:
    Getting ready to leave the house in a few... See you FFs at 10:00.:thumb
  11. Suppermotodd

Suppermotodd Tag Thief

Oddometer:
    I still have it! Got it all dialed in and running strong! Man I wish I could keep a back tire on that thing. KTM = Kills Tires Monthly!!!!

:yikes
  12. Dirtysouth

Dirtysouth Stud fee waived for noobs

Oddometer:
    Me too:clap
  13. Suppermotodd

Suppermotodd Tag Thief

Oddometer:
    We might try and meet you guys later in Telico. My number is 423-421-3412. I hope the PD deal this morn doesn't drag on all day. I WANT TO RIDE!

:clap
  14. Troutrider

Oddometer:
    Hey Barry, I think you have surpassed me in being wishy-washy.....and that, my friend, is saying something:lol3 ......are you a Libra by chance? The ever tilting scales of over-analyzing. See ya next time.

Troutrider
  15. GreyGhost

Oddometer:
    No i am a Pieces? Anyway at 10 pm last night I had only replaced my front tire and still had to balance and reinstall plus do the Rr. Was also not looking forward as much as I use to to riding in the rain all day. I hope it isn't that was but it is raining pretty good at my place this morning and has been since about 3 am. So I will finish installing my new Dunlop 908 RR's this morning and start looking for mu Garmin 2610 I plan on buying. And yes it really pisses me off the be in the same catagory as Troutrider in the wishy washy arena:wink: :evil :deal but, He really nailed me well. Have a great time today guys.
  16. GreyGhost

Oddometer:
    I know what you mean. That is why I am not riding today. The rear is to bald. In fact BlownCJ said he wouldn't ride it. But, there wasn't any cord showing yet. Talked with Blaine at SWMoto and he said don't hold my breath for the new TKC 150. He said he had plenty of the new D908RR's in stock and the pair was only $170 delivered. You need a pair of motard wheels and tires and you will probably get a bit more tire life. Still trying to get up and see you guys.
  17. fullmonte

Oddometer:
    Troutrider, get your ass down there. It would look pathetic if I were the only Chattanoogan to show up. And its a longer ride for me as well (20 miles):lol3.
  18. fullmonte

Oddometer:
    It was nice to put faces with names today. Hope you guys had fun on that little loop I took you on. Next time we'll go on a real ride when we have more time.:evil
    Monte
  19. Cogswell

Cogswell Now living the new normal.

Oddometer:
    Back home in Knoxville safe and dry. No rain at all for me. It was good to meet everyone and have a meal and a little ride. Even if I did miss most of the GPS stuff jawing with old friends and new ones too. Lets do it again !

Mike
  20. NoMystery

NoMystery Jesse's Girl

Oddometer:
    Location Location: between Atlanta & the mountains
    So you guys didn't get soaked?

:hide