GPS waypoints in Costa Rica

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by EagleFeather, Jan 27, 2006.

1. EagleFeather

EagleFeather Flyin' High

Oddometer:
    I spent two weeks in Costa Rica last year (unfortunately not on a motorcycle). But I did map out my entire trip. There is very little waypoint information for Costa Rica, so I marked as many gas stations, atm machines and points of interest as I could. I've got it all in a mapsource file. See attached gpx file.

If you have any questions let me know. You can email me at daytonadreamer@gmail.com
  2. CMWoody

CMWoody Banned

Oddometer:
    Edit your post, click the little paperclip, attach it here. Easier that way.

E-mail coming regardles. TIA:clap
  3. Costa Rica Rider

Costa Rica Rider n00b

Oddometer:
    I've been doing some riding in Costa Rica in the last few months and I recently found out there is a great map of Costa Rica for Garmin GPS units. I had seen a couple of other maps but they were quite crappy... I just got the good stuff for my Zumo 550 and works great! Has tons of points of interest country-wide, gas stations everywhere. Thought you might want to know. Reach them at www.ezfindcr.com They can even send you the map through email, it's as easy as that!
  4. LaOutbackTrail

LaOutbackTrail Certified Smartass

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to say thanks. Although, I am familiar with all of the areas except the southern bit of the Nicoya Peninsula.