GPX TSE250R 2T Enduro

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by Navin, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Yinzer Moto

Yinzer Moto Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I used to live in Colorado and I remember we could get a license plate for anything, 20 years ago. I welded up my own trailer, just walked in and they issued me a vin plate, title, and license plate on the spot. Never even inspected it. We got a license plates for any motorcycle we wanted. That sucks that it has changed.
    RebelYell, Navin and Fallacy like this.
  2. Bitingdog

Bitingdog That's not my dog

Oddometer:
    I heard that you could street tag a ham sandwich in Colorado?

Even side by sides and retard chariots (quads)
  3. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    The WR250f I rode with today in Fla was SD tagged.... they seem pretty cool out there.
    Bitingdog, Fallacy and Dirtleg like this.
  4. Bitter

Bitter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Colorado is going full Commie. It's already become Colofornia.
    RebelYell, Dirtleg and LJC like this.
  5. Dirtleg

Dirtleg I'm an Football Bat Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm very, very sorry to hear that.

I grew up in Commiefornia, left in 93' and never looked back. I hate that the California Virus is infecting other places.

See ya'll in crap trimmed from thumpers soon.
    Bitingdog, RebelYell, Fallacy and 3 others like this.
  6. gustavobomfim

gustavobomfim n00b

Oddometer:
    what they tell me about the exhaust pior that equips the tse 2021 .. is it a low exhaust pipe?
  7. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    The first gen bikes had a double wall, insulated pipe that was very strong and very quiet. Latter versions have come along in single wall, lighter, louder and more powerful, plus the most recent style has strength ribs in it.
    Bitingdog and Fallacy like this.
  8. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    474F0672-3AC6-4EEC-9802-FA76A7499462.jpeg
  9. gustavobomfim

gustavobomfim n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Navin, I need to buy this pipe. Do you know anyone who sends this to Brazil?
    Navin likes this.
  10. Cuttlefish

Cuttlefish Riding to disappear.

Oddometer:
    Bitingdog, GlennR and Navin like this.
  11. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:

Id call Jeff at GPX in Utah after the holidays. The other source I know of for parts in America only deals in the four strokes from Zongshen.
    Fallacy likes this.
  12. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    Quick note while I remember after exchanging holiday greetings with the guy who bought my blue TSE. He let it go to a local rider near him and it is now approaching 300 hours on the original top end. Reason he sold it?

He ordered a new TSE250R of course!

Its not in the USA yet but hopefully soon. We had chatted and he really considered the FSE450R but in the end he said the TSE was so good it was the obvious choice for him. Mostly dirty DS in Tn.

Old TSE pic just because.
    0D5D6DBE-E8B7-4DEA-87B2-6D005D6C1F2E.jpeg
    Bitingdog, Gundy, Fallacy and 2 others like this.
  13. GlennR

GlennR Chasin' my tail

Oddometer:
    Navin, how many colors of GPX bikes have you had? Is Santa bringing a new color in a couple of days? Ho!Ho!Ho!
  14. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    A couple a red,
    A couple of blue,
    Maybe some bikes in black will do.....
    I'll meet you anytime you want,
    Cause my Pisters always start!

B. Joel

Trying to not buy one yet but the lure of the new animal is strong! Im trying to go back to my old EXC formula, two years off road then retire it to street duty but Im riding dirt a lot more this decade. Might look at a new bike later in 21... or get s bug up my butt and get one soon. The new bikes are darn pretty.

1D08949A-C344-4BC4-AFE3-CDEB7C6D9D61.jpeg 9EF1E087-7BD8-4F99-BEB1-8B9F088F9B10.jpeg A404F3E9-83E9-49E3-9B24-8B1EC8A544EF.jpeg C25D38CA-F65B-47C7-9385-C2337FDEFD2F.jpeg 3B0AE741-1A68-4EA1-9092-B0E8823396BE.jpeg
  15. Sportsbud

Sportsbud Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any reports if the new CSZ suspension is worth looking into to upgrade the older bikes?
  16. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:

I have had both. Either has the potential to be excellent. Both have typical high speed comp harshness which a good tuner can correct. The FA is more steps to disassemble and a little heavier. WP stuff bolts on too but stock they have the same tuning needs.

My $00.02, have what you own already set up well.
  17. Damifino

Damifino Damn if I know Supporter

Oddometer:
    I had the dreaded shift shaft plate failure at the end of November, I contacted Gary and Jeff at Pitster, they are going to send me the new part, it’s now January and no shift shaft yet, how long did you guys have to wait last time when this first became an issue?

I just broke down and bought a Lanza DT230 shift shaft from eBay in the UK, I guess the race is on to see which one shows up first.

I’m not the only one waiting for a shaft either, another member on the Facebook group has been messaging me, he also waiting, he bought a WR 200 shaft and tried it, didn’t fit. He messaged me today, told me he was preparing to buy the GPX 450, now having second thoughts....

Anyone hear that a YZ490 shift shaft will work?

Happy New Year!
  18. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wish I could help you, I ordered the improved shaft long ago and gave it away uninstalled with my last TSE.

What shift lever were you running?
  19. Damifino

Damifino Damn if I know Supporter

Oddometer:
    the Tusk shift lever, do you remember how long you waited for the new shaft? I would have thought once the problem was identified, Gary would have stocked up on a few, knowing how many 2019's he sold.
  20. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:
    It was one of the first batch shafts imported. No idea how long it was but that was then anyway, production schedules are interrupted everywhere. Id call them when they reopen to get an idea. Ive no doubt they would ship them if out they had them.
    Bitingdog, Dirtleg and Fallacy like this.