Great River Gravel Ride 2007 Route

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Central, Texas & Gulf States' started by rokklym, Jul 30, 2007.

1. rokklym

rokklym one man wolfpack

Oddometer:
    Here is the file for the 2007 route. This ends up being about 230 miles and starts and finishes in Soldiers Grove Wisconsin
  2. ClearwaterBMW

ClearwaterBMW The Examiner

Oddometer:
    thanks for the .gpx file
    though i'm in florida... i thoroughly enjoy seeing where others ride

i appreciate it
  3. 30Bones

30Bones Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks I will get it loaded tonight and start finding my gear. :huh
  4. candohome

candohome Notta Poser

Oddometer:
    Is the camp ground at Park View and Main? I may be heading down from Mpls after the Twins beat the Indians Friday night....
  5. rokklym

rokklym one man wolfpack

Oddometer:
    You can't really miss the park in this town, since it is most of the town. It is just off Hwy 61 near the intersection of Hwy 131 and Cty Hwy C ( which is main st. )
  6. tbirdsp

tbirdsp REMF

Oddometer:
    I took the tracks Chad posted above for Saturday and converted them to 2 routes, one out to the Cassville ferry and one from there back to Soldier's Grove. I created these using City Select v7 and I checked them on my 60Cx. They seem to follow the tracks very well.
    No guarantees that these will work for others though. I had to stay within the limits of my 60Cx, which means only 50 waypoints/viapoints for a "follow roads" route. If anyone else tries to use these I suggest they load them up on their computer and GPS using their prefered autorouting mapset and verify they follow the tracks exactly.
    No real reason to do this except I wanted to play around. The tracks alone should be easy enough to follow.
    Use these at your own risk! I take no responsibility for your navigation.

Attached Files: