Gruvers: "Dead Man Walking"

Discussion in 'Canada' started by dapman, Apr 19, 2005.

1. dapman

dapman Graphics Guru

Oddometer:
    This is a calling of all persons, inducted Gruvers or not, to help send off our dear misguided fellow rider Fastlane into marital limbo. A formal gathering is scheduled for this Saturday April 23rd, commencing at 7:00pm @ LaMex Dimond location. After dining we will proceed to tour the town pointing out the various locations he will no longer be able to attend without the proverbial "Kitchen Pass" firmly in hand. I'm sure with Ace in command, we will visit 1 or 2 places that even with the "Pass" in hand Fastlane will still feel the wrath from the other half. :eek1

So Gruvers and non-Gruvers alike, spread the word and plan on attending this memorable occasion. Remember to bring your fun tickets for the creative "buck tucking" contest.:killen

p.s. Don't worry Griz, I'm sure a buck will get tucked in your honor do to your responsibilities of overseeing Command Headquarters / Southern Region.
  2. Fighter

Fighter Head Gruver

Oddometer:

Fighter... IN :1drink
  3. friar mike

friar mike IronButtGruver

Oddometer:
    so Ace said he was arranging it so we don't have to drive so whens the limo going to pick me up out here in the valley?:freaky
  4. GRIZ

GRIZ COMMANDANT

Oddometer:
    HEY DAPMAN, MAKE THAT A TEN AND PUT IT IN JUST THE RIGHT PLACE!
  5. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:
    Kitchen pass and tickets in hand.....I'll be there.
  6. globaldude

globaldude AdrenelineJunkie

Oddometer:
    Oh man :huh I'm beginning to miss the fun, and I haven't even moved yet.

Can't make Fastlane's departute from freedom to ball and chainedness, or Friar's BBQ, but I will be thinking of you all, nonetheless. I'm still in Maui on the 23rd , and in NYC or San Francisco for the BBQ, mostly work, really.

Friar, I loved the pics of your trike in waiting, way cool. :1drink

Tip one for me guys and send Fastlane out with a smile on his face, it may be the last one for a long, long, time. :eek1

Globaldude