GS911 - What does it really do?

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by TuefelHunden, Feb 6, 2013.

1. MoodyGS

MoodyGS Going round the bend Supporter

Oddometer:
    Monte Nido, Santa Monica mountains, Californiay
    What no comparability to apple products?
    Steve will be rolling in his grave:(::(::(:
  2. seniorasi

seniorasi Banned

Oddometer:
    Thank you for the report! It brings to light a few other intricacies I'd not considered. I'm going to a local tech day this weekend where one of the participants will have one on hand. Looking forward to seeing it in operation.
  3. WOLVERINE

WOLVERINE Keep her pinned!

Oddometer:
    Got home yesterday, hooked up the netbook to the GS911, did the latest update and went out in the garage to do the second set of TPMS sensors for my cast wheels. Went into the advanced menu, wrote the new ID as per instructions and voila! Done!!!
    Can't thank Stephan enough, saved me $$$ ( dealer charge ) and the dealer some too cause he wouldn't buy the tool (wand) needed for the new computer to activate the sensors. He told me it was close to $1000 and with just me wanting it done it wasn't worth the hastle....

Got playing around with some new features and have to say the Kombi coding is interesting. Now you have the ability to change the computer to read the odometer in miles or kms as well as changes most of the readouts like range, temp etc, but only thing it won't change is L/100 to MPG!
    Again, Thanks Stephan!