Guzzi dealer southwest?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Chillis, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Chillis

Chillis Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anybody got a good Guzzi dealer in the southwest?

Looking to trade my 2018 CB1000R in and get a V7III.

Vegas dealer wants 20% in fees plus tax and I'm sorry Vegas but I refuse to be ripped off. Most of the Vegas dealers have started this trend which is why I rarely buy here even though I buy at least one new bike per year.

Also super low trade in value on a mint condition 9 month old bike(way below wholesale).

Unfortunately for dealers we are on the information age and dealers elsewhere are not doing this rip off fest.
  2. lamotovita

lamotovita DAMN SNOWBIRD!

Oddometer:
    Tucson has a Moto only dealer (Italian motos only), no kwads, no boats. Seem like good guys.
    Chillis likes this.
  3. -E-

-E- Klaatu barada nikto Supporter

Oddometer:
    Not impressed with the new Vegas dealer. They mark up parts 20% from list too. I like to spend local over internet but not going out of my way to get ripped off. Good luck with the search.
    Chillis likes this.
  4. rjnutt

rjnutt Desert tortoise

Oddometer:
    Carson City Motosports is a Moto Guzzi dealer now. Dropped in yesterday and saw them on display, relly good selection. I don’t know how they are to deal with.

Reno has the same dealership as Vegas, Eurocycle, used to be a good store up until the Yuill boys sold it to the current owners. Went from being a bunch of knowledgeable gear heads running it to a bunch of youngsters blasting rap in the showroom. Yeah, I know I’m old....
    Chillis likes this.
  5. 805gregg

805gregg Long timer

Oddometer:
    If you have a hard time finding a dealer, how you going to get parts?
  6. Cactus67

Cactus67 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    GO AZ Peoria location carries Guzzi (only Guzzi dealer in the Phoenix area). I don’t think they sell any though - looks like they’ve been sitting on the same bikes for a while - which might be great for scoring a deal. Prices are already slashed. Their Scottsdale location carries Honda, which might help your trade appraisal a bit.

Be warned though, their freight & set up fees are always inflated. With the slashed Guzzi prices you could probably do okay though. Good luck.
    Chillis likes this.
  7. Chillis

Chillis Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Plenty of online resources for parts. I turn bikes so quickly though, it may never need any parts.