Guzzi Deals

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Chopperman, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Chopperman

Chopperman I am dead

Oddometer:
    I got this from my fave Guzzi dealer Moto International. I have no association with the bikes or MI other than being a very happy customer. I highly recommend talking to them if you have any interest in guzzis.

###################################

Michael:

We just purchased from Moto Guzzi a batch of new non-current motorcycles at great savings. There are some real finds here, like a Scura, a Pearl White Cal Special, and an 80th Anniversary EV with red leather seat and saddlebags. Plus, the V11 Sport has been replaced with the high-bar Ballabio, so the three Sports on this deal may be the last new ones we see.
    These are bikes that Moto Guzzi North America either bought back from defunct dealers or used for displays. They are not demos with high accumulations of miles. All include Guzzi's two-year unlimited-miles warranty and roadside assistance program. These bikes will be arriving unannounced throughout the remainder of the year. A price list is attached in Word Format. A refundable $500 deposit will secure a right of first refusal. And if you know someone suffering from Guzzi envy, please pass this message on!

Ciao,

Dave Richardson
    Moto International
    7701 Aurora Ave. N.
    Seattle, WA 98103 USA
    phone: 206-297-3822
    parts orders/inquiries: 1-800-949-6686 (US & Canada only)
    fax: 206-297-3828
    sales@motointernational.com
    parts@motointernational.com
    To order parts/accessories or to inquire about possible purchases from the US or Canada, it's usually much faster (we call it real time) to call our toll-free order line.
    service@motointernational.com
    Tech help (4-6 PM west coast time only): 206-297-3827 Web site: www.motointernational.com
    Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9-6, Saturday 10-5 Time zone: US west coast (GMT -8 hours)

##################################

I have also attached the zipped doc that details the bikes and breaks out the pricing.