HadesOmega Dirt Bike Adventure 2021 (Desert Edition)

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by HadesOmega, Feb 1, 2021.

1. HadesOmega

HadesOmega Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hope you enjoyed the tour of the travellers monument now we travel across the remainder of Soda Dry Lake. The terrain changes from a salt flat to mud/dirt flats then to volcanic rock section.

Davethestick and AZ TOM like this.
  2. HadesOmega

Oddometer:
    In this video we reach the limits of what the Litespeed 18650 battery pack can go which is around 18miles of sandy road. It was fun but it's time to turn around unless I want to push the bike back to camp. We made it shy of a 1 or 2 miles of Kelbaker Road. I definitely would have made it with 2 packs if it was a one way trip.

AZ TOM likes this.
  3. HadesOmega

Oddometer:
    In this video the first pack runs out of juice so I swap the 2nd one in and continue to RTB. By the end we have made it back to the Traveller's Monument.

4. HadesOmega

Oddometer:
    I made it back to camp barely, I decided to rip it on the way back and it just chomped up the battery a whole lot so I slowed down a bit. Definitely the range of the Light Bee is not good for desert riding is not it's strong suit for sure but it's fun to try! The next video is an AAR and then we head out to see the Mojave Megaphone on the KLX170!

5. HadesOmega

Oddometer:
    Here is the After Action Review for the Mojave Nation Preserve double battery pack ride. It pretty much went as planned and got to see some cool stuff.