1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Harbor Freight motorcycle lift with a good chock

Discussion in 'Other' started by chornbe, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chornbe

chornbe The monkey's football Supporter

Oddometer:
    I gave up my original lift in part of my divorce prep almost 10 years ago now. I bought this one last year thinking I'd be using it a lot. I've used it once. Truth is, I just don't want to work on anyone else's motorcycles any more, and the garage is turning more and more into a wood shop than a motorcycle shop. I assume everyone knows what these look like, and I added a Track Side roll on chock to it. Works great. The lift itself is in near-new condition - again, used exactly one time to lift anything, and the rest of the time it's been storing lumber.

This is the chock that's on it:
    trackside_roll_on_wheel_chock_750x750.jpg

Here's the lift ad for reference:
    https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-Steel-Motorcycle-Lift-68892.html

Chock + lift, let's go $200 for it. I think that's fair given the condition of the lift and the very nice chock that's on it. It's located in North Wilmington, Delaware. I can help get it to you within some reasonable distance. I've been known to make some crazy delivery trips for bikes and such, but I'm not sure it would be worth it to you to have me deliver it too terribly far feeding my Navigator towing the trailer :)

Venmo, Apple Cash, Zelle, or cash. I don't do PayPal any more. if that's a deal breaker, then with all due respect, there lies the broken deal. :)

What say ye?
  2. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Found a singular picture from last Winter doing maintenance on my old DN-01. Right now it's behind a bunch of boxes in the garage.

Attached Files:

3. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Meet me in the middle somewhere?
  4. WindBlast

WindBlast Jesus and Tequila

Oddometer:
    I think I will take this based on seeing it. I am about an hour away. PM sent.
  5. chornbe

Oddometer:
    So sorry on the delay in response. The local guy who was several hours late, and was looking like a no-show came and got it, and I'm so sorry for no updating this thread sooner. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.