For sale Hardshell Roof Top Tent

Discussion in 'Other' started by FarmerKeith, May 18, 2020.

1. FarmerKeith

FarmerKeith Anything with wheels...

Oddometer:
    For Sale is a FSR Automatic Hardshell RTT

I bought an FJ Cruiser and this tent was included. I have used it for about a year now and moved it over to my 4Runner trail. It’s been a good tent for me, but I am looking for a tent that’s bigger inside with a smaller footprint to accommodate my family better. The only flaws are that the tent is missing the tool kit and that the zipper for the screen door for the main entrance needs repair. The door itself zips fine. If you haven’t seen these tents, setup is really neat. You just release the clips then hit a button on the key fob and it sets itself up! Pictures attached. New this tent was $2800. Asking $1450.00. Now 1250! I am willing to meet someone within reason but shipping is going to be a challenge due to size and weight. Tent is located in Central Illinois.

1CCE4B4B-0203-4861-968F-A46D6F1A19B0.jpeg

47A15074-D03A-4354-B790-F1B865E3E561.jpeg C574543E-6E32-482A-BE6E-0B0D0424D318.jpeg EDCB8F1C-C9C0-4601-810C-CE373AB283B9.jpeg D6F5AB66-1368-453D-B5D3-99265B6F89B1.jpeg

Link to show how the tent works:

Stomp347, slime, cmbthumper and 5 others like this.
  2. BigEasy

BigEasy Fish Eyed Heathen

Oddometer:
    I'm kind of digging this and went to check it out on the FSR website and that site and I don't get along.

What are the interior dimensions?
    slime and FarmerKeith like this.
  3. FarmerKeith

Oddometer:
    BigEasy likes this.
  4. Natgeo14

Natgeo14 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow, this is the coolest thing I have seen for sale in this section in a while.
    slime and FarmerKeith like this.
  5. chornbe

chornbe The monkey's football Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have some non-zero interest in this because of a situation where the trailer left and the cabin isn't done yet, and I need to sleep somewhere while building. Hmmmmm... It looks like the mounting is pretty much designed for anything with a decent roof rack, am I seeing that right? There don't seem to be specific vehicle mounting parts. I don't mind the day drive to pick it up, either. I can haul the flat trailer with the more fuel efficient car. It really comes down to can I / do I want to afford this over the cabin tent and all the AUX stuff I've been shopping of late.

I'm tossing my hat in the "this would do just fine for me" bucket of maybe while I flesh out a few things in the budget. What a cool piece. #clicking-watch-thread
    FarmerKeith likes this.
  6. FarmerKeith

Oddometer:
    Mounting from FSR is very universal. Should work on any kind of rack you have. FSR has a video on their YouTube page that shows how to mount it but its super simple.
    chornbe likes this.
  7. FarmerKeith

Oddometer:
    Bump for a great tent!
  8. FarmerKeith

Oddometer:
    To the top, the roof top!
    Mumbles24 likes this.
  9. FarmerKeith