SC12 Harris House Brodhead Lots of sightings and stories about the ghost of a woman haunting the place. She is said to have died there in a fire. On one occasion a manager was taking the day's receipts upstairs to put in the safe when she encountered the ghost. The manager dropped the money and ran. When she came back later to retrieve the money, they found an intruder passed out on the floor from a drug overdose. The manager believes that the ghost was warning her of the intruder that meant to harm her and take the money.