Heather_B's "Buzz" 2019 F750GS Build Thread

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by AdamChandler, Aug 23, 2019.

1. DENALI Electronics

DENALI Electronics Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Adam

Heather's bike is looking great, and will definitely be seen! Do you mind if we post the pics in our
    Shine On And Show Us Your High Beams
    thread? I don't think there have been any 750s posted up there--people might be interested in seeing your build.

Thanks
    Your Denali Design Team
  2. AdamChandler

AdamChandler Ascending n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Please go ahead but you may want to wait a few days. I'll be using my 'real camera' to take some day & night shots in a few days. These are just a shitty iPhone.
    DENALI Electronics likes this.
  3. DENALI Electronics

DENALI Electronics Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Adam

Thanks for posting up on that page. Those shots are great. In fact, I may need to have you do a portrait session for my 1250, just to have super sexy pics of my bike like that...:D

Your Denali Design Team
    AdamChandler likes this.
  4. AdamChandler

Oddometer:
    if you guys buy lunch, I’m down!
  5. AdamChandler

Oddometer:
    Can't wait to begin the roll out of all of these awesome Denali Videos & photos. For those who lack patience, you can simply visit these two links
    There's one BIG problem with the lighting videos. I never was able to get a video of the lights in action at night. I went to get a video of riding at night and we got snow...then more snow and today 6 more inches of it so with salt down, low temps and a brand new F750GS, Heather and I have agreed that we're going to save the "night riding. Denali" video for Spring unless we get a warm snap + rain that clears off all of the corrosive road salt long enough to get a good video.

The next few posts will be installation videos and a walk around video of the final product but no night shot but rest assured, Denali D2s + D7s are going to give out a TON of light.

[​IMG]
    Ulfhednar_42 and mikegc like this.