Hello from Las Vegas, Nevada

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat: New Member Introductions' started by geohzrd702, Oct 22, 2020.

1. geohzrd702

geohzrd702 n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello,

I am former rider of a 2009 G650 GS and sold it for student teaching. Now, that I have some funds and still in education after 10 years got back in the saddle. Over the summer I picked up a 2001 F650 GS in mint condition. And then added a G310 GS in the stable.

It is great to see that this forum is still around and provides guidance for all types of riders.

Take care and be well.

Mark
    Las Vegas, NV
  2. disabledvet

disabledvet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    welcome mark from northern ohio.you ever get to the veterans cemetery in boulder,go by the crypts and look for one that has the inscription "buy american"thats my cousin tom
  3. hardhat

hardhat Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Mark,
    welcome! I'm also in vegas. Drop a PM if you want to get out in the desert. We go out weekend mornings most times!
  4. CJSRider

CJSRider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Welcome. How are thing out there in Vegas?
  5. hardhat

hardhat Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well...
    Im here after 30 urs in NJ. No income tax and no snow. Thats good. BUT, fall in the east is just spectacular and you fror sure dont get the colors and the vistas out here. Also though we ride year round. So like everything in life, tradeoffs!