Hello From Ohio

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat: New Member Introductions' started by AstroStrat89, Oct 26, 2020.

1. AstroStrat89

AstroStrat89 n00b

Oddometer:
    Greetings,

New rider still waiting for their 1st bike to arrive. Been pondering a bike for the last few years and laying my eyes on the Honda Trail 125 was the final straw. I have a deposit down on the 1st one that a dealer is getting and permit in hand. No idea when it will get here, but I'll be happy if it gets here in time for next spring. My wife is also looking for a smaller bike we can putter around the local back roads to parks and small towns like, Yellowsprings. I know I have lots of practice and parking lot time ahead but looking forward to it. Cheers!
  2. SlipChip

SlipChip Adventure Commuter

Oddometer:
  3. rymerc

rymerc n00b

Oddometer:
    Welcome fellow Ohioan. You may outgrow the 125 quickly and pass it down to your wife to learn on.

You get bonus points for getting someone else into riding.
  4. voliviavv

voliviavv n00b

Oddometer:
    Welcome to the asylum, Astro
  5. Yeahoo Whoyah

Yeahoo Whoyah Duct Tape Advocate

Oddometer:
    The yet to arrive in the USA Honda CT125 seems to be creating a lot of attention. Around here the C125 Super Cub, which is a street version of the CT125, are sadly stacking up unsold at the dealer. Hopefully the CT125 will be a sales success.
  6. Headcase0

Headcase0 n00b

Oddometer:
    Heya! Funnily enough I'm also in the area (Fairborn). Maybe we'll see eachother on the trails one of these days :beer