Hello From Pennsyvania

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat: New Member Introductions' started by Trickle007, May 7, 2020.

1. Trickle007

Trickle007 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello all. Just worked out a deal for a new 2020 F 750 GS in Stereo Metallic Matte Premium package with low seat and suspension. Because I wanted the premium pkg I have to wait for this to be pulled from the warehouse which is going to take 2 to 3 weeks. So i am excited to get this new adventure bike, this will be my 1st adventure bike, currently have a cruiser and love that but way more excited to get the adventure bike.

Right off the bat I know I have to replace that tiny wind screen. Does the F 850 GS come with an adjustable wind screen and if so will it fit on a 2020 F750GS? or does anyone have recommendations for a good wind screen?
  2. AeroPaige

AeroPaige n00b

Oddometer:
    You can get an adjustable windscreen bracket from BMW. It runs about $360.00 but I found that it's worth it. It allows you to use one screen for off-road or city driving when down and offers a lot more protection when up for riding at freeway speeds. It's for the F850GSA but also fits the '18-on F750GS. AeroFlow makes 4-different height screens and, depending on your height and the type of riding you plan on doing, one of them should work for you. I also recommend getting the BMW handgards as they help cut down on air that hits your waist.
  3. Trickle007

Trickle007 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks @AeroPaige do you have any links to the 4 different sizes or link to the hand guards? I have allready ordered the F850GSA from my dealer he gave me 15% off and free install it will be installed on the bike when I pick it up. I was unaware there were 4 different sizes to choose from.
  4. AeroPaige

AeroPaige n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Guy, Your dealer should have info on the BMW handgards. I know that here are less expensive handgards out there but don't remember who made them. Check out "Revzilla" or "Twisted Throttle". You can find out more about the screens at aeroflowscreens.com. Hope this helps and,
    enjoy the new bike.