Hells Angels

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by Frank Sosa, Sep 19, 2008.

1. 100mpg

100mpg Self Imposed Exile

Oddometer:
    :lol3 did they get fired yet?
  2. mrbreeze

mrbreeze I keep blowing down the road Supporter

Oddometer:
    this is off topic, but I was in Spearfish for a few days in July 2010. Visited the Honda/Yamaha dealer too. Beautiful area!
  3. Maxacceleration

Maxacceleration Off the grid

Oddometer:
    Interesting and entertaining thread.
    Quite the sub culture the underground 1%'er is.
    If your club is in ok standing with the law, you can get away with flying your colors.
    If your club is in bad standing with the law, clubs cannot always fly their colors as its a sure hassle and trip to jail.
    The badasses you will never see.
    I used to get in on club poker runs in the 80's. Each stop was a bike show, a party and nasty (hot) women abound.
    I knew the prez... Got free beer tickets. :D
    Fun times.
  4. 32vld

32vld n00b

Oddometer:

Not even close.
  5. Buzz363

Buzz363 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is not the case at all.The war in Quebec and Ontario had little to no effect on the club in B.C. The H.A. are alive and well and heavily involved in drugs and strippers.
  6. dbuzz

dbuzz Citizen of the world

Oddometer:
    Nah, no comparison at all ... cops are far better organised and are way more protective of their colours and their brothers :augie
  7. Go Irish75

Go Irish75 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Haha, apparently you don't work in an agency. lol. Most days I wish I was issued a stab vest instead of a bulletproof one for all the backstabbing that goes on between "brothers".
  8. AZbiker

AZbiker Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer:
    Their carb bowl O-rings are cheaper too, and IN STOCK--a concept foreign to every big K dealer I've ever been to.

Hard parts for H-D's are really reasonable compared to parts for Kawasakis.
  9. fonztheyeti

fonztheyeti king of all i survey

Oddometer:
    i avoid 'em both. other than their "designated role" i think they're pretty close to the same type.
  10. AZbiker

Oddometer:
    Some are better, some are worse.

In my part of the country, the bad actors tend to wear colors that say Mongol or ATF.
  11. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Brownie

Oddometer:
    No shit! If folks only saw all the internal stuff that goes on.
  12. Go Irish75

Go Irish75 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That's the truth. They don't teach you about that stuff in the academy.
  13. AZbiker

Oddometer:
    Well at least Phoenix PD knows how to stick together. The officers that shot Tony Arambula were recorded by 911 discussing how to get their stories straight. :deal
  14. garandman

garandman Wandering Minstrel

Oddometer:
    Had a relative working for Nashua, NH PD. There is an HD or HD affiliate clubhouse there. Laconia Bike Week attracts several hundred thousand riders, including plenty of MC's, outlaw and amateur. This year it is June 13-21.

When they stopped a 1%er it was a felony stop and they got a backup. But he said that they were not confrontational when stopped. One other difference: they always got a ticket for any infraction. If there was any sort of criminal charge that might ensure they clammed up and asked for their lawyers. It's a business, a criminal business to be sure but they don't like to do anything that disrupts cash flow.

That said they were called to a bar disturbance where an older, colors-wearing guy was asked to leave and said "You'll have to drag me out of here." Which they did.

The incident between the Banditos and Cossacks in Waco is related in that apparently the Cossacks are loose allies of HE, both sworn enemies of Banditos. The Scimitars are apparently a Cossack- affiliate and The Vaqueros and another group are afiiliated with the Banditos. 8 of the 9 killed were Cossacks. Though the group originated in TX, Banditos claim it as their territory and the Cossacks thus far have been unwilling to bow down.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/waco-texas-biker-gang-shooting.html
    http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin-p...cle_1f02d1e2-44cd-5ff3-b7de-6c6a5c782d05.html
  15. ctfz1

ctfz1 been there

Oddometer:
    Gangs have their, own whatever. Culture, motivation, issues, childish rage, and can act violently at any time.
    Like encountering a Grizzly in the wild. Be prepared as you can be, best stay away.
    Though I likely would have passed them. Probably would have kept on away. On the right bike. No desire to face a Rambo situation.
  16. Gmontag

Gmontag Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Resurrection Saturday!

I don't even know where to find 1%'s in Charlotte.... I have nothing to add.
  17. garandman

Oddometer:
    Back a ways.
  18. Dirt Road Cowboy

Dirt Road Cowboy I aim to misbehave.

Oddometer:
    (Once upon a time, okay, fairly recently, at a HA meeting...)

President:

Hey guys, I was reading a thread on ADVRider, and those guys don't think we're cool!

Members:

Dude???
    WTF?
    Aw, man!
    Shit!
    But we tried so hard! :cry

President:

It's okay, I have a solution, tomorrow we all trade in our Harleys for BMWs! Then we'll be cool!

Members:

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

So now, all BMW riders are cool!

And Hillary Clinton is totally hot! :puke2

The End!

:lol3
  19. garandman

Oddometer:
    Those dudes in the Cossacks MC sporting SS decals - maybe they'd be up for it? Because German. A number of these groups are affiliated formally or informally with various white supremacist groups.
    [​IMG]

But since Tyler is the home town of the Cossacks MC, what have you seen/heard locally? I read one article that they have affiliated with HE due to their shared enmity with the Banditos.

Banditos history.
  20. garandman

Oddometer: