Help with Anakees

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by Greg Minor, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Greg Minor

Greg Minor The Trespasser

Oddometer:
    Does anybody know of a set of Anakees in 110/80/19 and 150/70/15's V rated is prefereed but H will work I tried to order them but they are back ordered and they (Drag Specialties) keeps telling my dealer next week I just got my new Buchanon wheels and have no tires I need these for my trip to Laguna Seca/Idaho which I leave on July 8th for and I need some time to make sure the wheels work right If any of you have bought these tires in the past please advise where you got them
  2. motozilla

motozilla Long timer

Oddometer:
    Greg,

Check with Blaine at swmototire.com he can usually source crazy stuff quickly.
  3. Greg Minor

Oddometer:
    I just got lucky at found the last set in Ca should have them Thursday anyone know why they are so hard to get?
  4. motozilla

motozilla Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well then...Have a good time in Idaho. I wish I was going but the schedule is too tight and it's Idaho or Ouray. Since I grew up in Idaho and have spent a lot of time around McCall and have never been to the Ouray area I choose Co this time. Will you be making a loop and joining us?
  5. Greg Minor

Oddometer:
    Nope I have to get back to the office my boys get a little out of sync when I'm gone too long one of the disadvatages of having 275 employees
  6. KTMax

KTMax Ninth of the Nazgul

Oddometer:
    I've put on an H rated Tourance in 90/90-21 last night. Looks very promising for road use with those large threadblocks at the edges. :evil

The H rating to 210 KM/h is fine. The 950 only manages a little more than that and stays well within the safety margin. Piccies and ride report to follow soon... :nod